Jackson Guitars unleashed the Limited Edition Series Guitar "Vampyric Hell." This guitar features a vampire skull nestled within blue realistic fire over a black base. Only 10 of these guitars have been produced, assuring a true collector's piece! Jackson Guitars kept #1 and I have #2. Created by world renowned master airbrush artist James Kunzinger.

2008 Jackson MG Series DKMG Dinky™ Limited Edition
Certificate of Authenticity signed by Artist
Black with Limited Edition Vampyric Hell Graphics
Alder body with Carved Top
Bolt-On Rock Maple
Rosewood with Compound 14” to 16” Radius and 24 Jumbo Frets
Bridge Pickup - EMG® 81
Neck Pickup - EMG® 85
Floyd Rose® Licensed Double Locking Tremolo
Reverse Jackson 6-In-Line Pointed Headstock, Compound (14” to 16&rdquo Fingerboard Radius, MOTO Piranha Tooth Position Inlays, Ivoroid Binding on Neck and Headstock, Custom “Vampyric Hell” truss rod cover I had made especially for this one.

I have owned the $2,000+ Jackson USA SL1 and SL2H guitars in the past. I like the feel, action, and tone of this guitar better than SL1 and equally to the SL2H. This things ROCKS with the EMGs! Not to mention it looks absolutely KILLER! I bought this Limited Edition directly from Jackson in July '08 for $1,200. It is in MINT condition with no dings or dents of any kind. Rarely played... I mostly just looked at it. Times are tough right now so I have to let it go.

$800 + shipping.

Look down further in Gear Ads for the photos or I can email.
Do you still have this?
Jackson DKMG with EMG 81 and 85, Les Paul Standard, Schecter Black Jack, Jackson DK2 with active EMG's, Dean Dime Explosion, Jackson DK1, Crate120, Digitech Grunge, and RP80.