Not sure if this belongs here or Alt./Indie. If so, move it please

Anyway, I've fallen in love with The 'Mats all over again Such a great band. I love the way they skirted the line between drunken silliness and...drunken seriousness Let It Be is sooooo good - the perfect mix of ballads and silly punk rockers, with some odd ones thrown in for good measure. Its all good

Thats the great thing about the Replacements - they could make you wanna jump around the place with a bracing punk number and then break your heart with a barstool ballad like Androgynous

Anyway, enough of my raving...what about you guys?
great band. My uncle lived through them his whole life, hence drawing me into them heh

Me likey
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Let it be is an amazing album. one of my favorites, definitely.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Always play Let it Be in the car to groove out after a **** day at work. Amazing band.
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
Wasn't there a thread on them a few weeks ago? Whatever still a great band.
Quote by kaptink
Wasn't there a thread on them a few weeks ago? Whatever still a great band.

There's a bunch of threads in here and Alt/Indie.

Regardless they are a great band and all the members are talented, even seperatly IMO.
Quote by SuperBlob
How did I know you'd be the one who started this thread?

Because I've been trying so hard to convert you...

Heathen!

I like Sorry Ma... a lot. I don't think I've ever heard Let It Be, though, so I'm out of the loop. I have Tim, but I've never gotten around to actually listening to it. In short, I'm a bad fan.
One of my favorite bands.

A guy at my church gave me a burned copy of Let it be several years ago and said "Hey I think you should listen to this." Moved my interest in punk past the Clash.
I got stink, that is a good EP, and Tim is pretty good...Sorry ma...was pretty weak, but I still enjoy it for what it is worth, hardcore, Let it be though is my fav...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.