Soo, got a report on aforementioned topic, looking for some unique ideas, any help would be great.
use a real search engine...
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
vietnam war..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I've already tried a million phrases on google....the fact that they're overlooked makes it a little hard. -.-
Quote by archerkoala
I've already tried a million phrases on google....the fact that they're overlooked makes it a little hard. -.-

And what makes you think anyone here would know...
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Quote by Hot_Money420
wasn't something happening in Iraq way back when?

You mean the Gulf War?
just random known facts ideas, like how i randomly know 1 in 5000 N. Atlantic lobsters are born blue. Anyway, nice job being an ass, why would you care if i ask a question?
"It is difficult to write on the topic of overlooked events in recent US history. Because they are overlooked, the greater public does not know of them, and many databases do not have information on them. Due to a lack of information, this essay is over. I think I just lost the game."
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by archerkoala
just random known facts ideas, like how i randomly know 1 in 5000 N. Atlantic lobsters are born blue. Anyway, nice job being an ass, why would you care if i ask a question?

So I'm being an ass because I'm pointing out the obvious things..alright. Good luck.
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
So I'm being an ass because I'm pointing out the obvious things..alright. Good luck.

I'm pretty sure i was just saying how people know random things. Therefore, it would make sense to explain my question to human beings than try to rephrase it to get an answer from a machine. Believe me, i tried, didn't work, which is why i came here. Please excuse me for not saying i searched already, my bad. Your posts have shown me the errors of my ways.
Appalachin. Mafia summit where dozens were arrested. Vito Genovese intended to declare himself boss of bosses, but instead failed miserably and Carlo Gambino began his meteoric rise.

Related. Robert Kennedy's assault on organized crime when J Edgar Hoover was denying the existence of the mob.

Gerald Ford's entire presidency. Only there for two years, and constantly lampooned by Chevy Chase on SNL, but he went a long way towards healing the mistrust brought by Nixon, as Ford was widely respected on both sides of the aisle as a decent honest guy.

The attempted assassination of George Wallace.
The attempted assassination of Fidel Castro.
The attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan.
The attempted assassination of Larry Flint. Also, Flint's impact on freedom of the press.

My birth.

Given the recent gun control thread, how about the Waco affair and the Ruby Ridge incident?

The development of the Interstate Highway system.

Some US lawmakers who have been in office for a long time were ex KKK members. Yet most are now liberal democrats. The change in belief, the speed at forgiveness of the public, and the sincerity.

The push for protection of endangered species.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

How the US faked the Cuban elections to put a backed dictator (Batista), or the contras in Nicaragua
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Mk Ultra
People are strange when youre a stranger
Faces look ugly when youre alone
Women seem wicked when youre unwanted
Streets are uneven when youre down
Do you're own research. I'm so tired of all this, "cum on pit, i need ur help 4 my ez hw".

Shut the hell up and do it on your own.

*reported*
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Dude, chill out. This thread can gow into something good. You always report stuff.

Attempted Killing of George Harrison.
Ringo Starr's first two albums come out.
Ants No. 8463488952086-98998745826267425452 are born unto the world.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Last edited by Pencil Man at Feb 15, 2009,
I was born. . .That was extremely overlooked

EDIT: Even though I'm canadian. . .
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
February 28 - In Philadelphia, General Electric strikers and police clash.
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
The conference at Yalta, and whether FDR gave up territory in eastern europe because he was dying.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Japanese relocation in US during WW2.
Quote by Pinballwizard93
you sir, Martinikiss7, should be president.

Jizz is where it is
Quote by gnrliesmanlies
Soviet Union and Afghanistan had a war
in which we backed the Afghanistan government

The Soviet Union was already the government in power when the mujahideen were leading their resistance movement. We backed the people who were against the government.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by Strato87
Mk Ultra

that
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Quote by LedZeppelin
The Soviet Union was already the government in power when the mujahideen were leading their resistance movement. We backed the people who were against the government.

yea my bad
I was thing that the rebel group was the communist group and the government wasnt

And another thing that seems overlooked is the return of ayatollahs (sp?) to power in iran
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
Do you're own research. I'm so tired of all this, "cum on pit, i need ur help 4 my ez hw".

*reported*

stop being such an ass and trying to get threads closed for no legit reason.

i've found this to be very interesting so far and then you make a post like "*reported* because i said so!"

get a life. seriously. this is like the 3rd time i've seen you try to close a thread in the last 15 minutes
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

*reported*

Research some grammar, cocksack.