Van halen?
SRV?
Clapton?
Hendrix?
Journey?
Foreigner?
Billy Joel?
I could go on and on...
kansas, aerosmith, led zeppelin, pink floyd, rainbow, deep purple, jimi hendrix, the who, AC/DC, Guns & roses, def leppard...

god I dont have time to type out all the rock bands I know, theres TOO many to count.
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
Tool, Nickelback, Black Label Society, maybe Avenged Sevenfold, and if you want something different try Protest the Hero, not really rock but oh well....
And this should go in the Bands & Artists forum
My Gear:
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Schecter C-1 Custom
Jackson SLSMG
Line 6 POD HD500X

My SoundCloud
Quote by --{matt}--
Tool, Nickelback, Black Label Society, maybe Avenged Sevenfold, and if you want something different try Protest the Hero, not really rock but oh well....
And this should go in the Bands & Artists forum

NICKELBACK????!?!?!
u sir are on my list
Quote by powerhead
It's just an easy way to shift blame as always. If Slipknot caused people to get murdered, then spoons caused Rosie O'Donnell to get fat.

MY LISTಠ_ಠ
--(Matt)--
cmalm04
dwmacfar2
Quote by Nite_Marez
NICKELBACK????!?!?!
u sir are on my list

wOOt!!1! im the first on it......
btw you put the wrong symbol in my name it should be a --{ not a --(
My Gear:
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Schecter C-1 Custom
Jackson SLSMG
Line 6 POD HD500X

My SoundCloud
Led Zeppelin, Journey, Boston, Foreigner, Cheap Trick, Van Halen. Maybe some more modern stuff like Tool, etc. Most of the good stuff has already been mentioned.
Quote by --{matt}--
wOOt!!1! im the first on it......
btw you put the wrong symbol in my name it should be a --{ not a --(

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Quote by powerhead
It's just an easy way to shift blame as always. If Slipknot caused people to get murdered, then spoons caused Rosie O'Donnell to get fat.

MY LISTಠ_ಠ
--(Matt)--
cmalm04
dwmacfar2
Aerosmith, Alice In Chains, Amon Amarth, Avenged Sevenfold, The Beatles, Black Sabbath, blink-182, Boston, Box Car Racer, Bullet For My Valentine, Coldplay, Cream, Danny Elfman, Daughtry, Death Cab For Cutie, Deep Purple, Deftones, Disturbed, The Eagles, Eric Clapton, Escape The Fate, Foghat, The Fray, Good Charlotte, Green Day, The Guess Who, Guns N' Roses, Hinder, Hoobastank, In Flames, Iron Butterfly, Iron Maiden, Jimi Hendrix, John Lennon, Jonathan Davis, Jimmy Eat World, Killswitch Engage, Korn, Led Zeppelin, Linkin Park, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Marilyn Manson, Megadeth, Metallica, Mötley Crüe, My Chemical Romance, Nickelback, Nirvana, The Offspring, Ozzy Osbourne, Pantera, Paramore, Paul McCartney, Pink Floyd, Pinkly Smooth, Puddle of Mudd, Queen, Rage Against The Machine, Rob Zombie, The Rolling Stones, Saving Abel, Seether, Shinedown, Sixx:A.M., Slash's Snakepit, Slayer, Slipknot, Smashing Pumpkins, Steppenwolf, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Stone Temple Pilots, Sum 41, Super 400, System of a Down, Taproot, Tenacious D, Three Days Grace, U2, Van Halen, Vaughan Brothers, Velvet Revolver, Walter Trout, The Who, 30 Seconds To Mars
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
Quote by Rave765
Racer X.

Seconded

Also

Guns N Roses
Motley Crue
Aerosmith
LA Guns
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
A Perfect Circle

true theyre ****in awesome
Quote by powerhead

MY LISTಠ_ಠ
--(Matt)--
cmalm04
dwmacfar2
Tool, APC, Alkaline Trio, AC/DC, Pixies, CKY, Coheed & Cambria, Guns 'n Roses, Bush, 16 Volt, Type o Negative, Nine inch nails, Filter, Megadeth my favourites
Quote by melton100
Van halen?
SRV?
Clapton?
Hendrix?
Journey?
Foreigner?
Billy Joel?

I could go on and on...

+1 for the mention of Joel.

Basically TS, go to the 'Bands and Artists' section, and click on one of the genres. I'm pretty sure everysingle one has a 'Recommendation List' stickied.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by tonedeafidiot

* Jackyl
* Jackviper
* James Gang
* Janis Joplin
* The Jeff Beck Group
* Jet
* Jethro Tull
* Joan Jett & the Blackhearts
* Journey [3]
* Jozlin Bones

That's just the J section.
Don't trust Wiki for genre basing.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.