Hey everybody my band needs a lyrisist u will b credited for all lyrics u wright. Your location is not a problem. The only requirmenrs are that you must b able to write lyrics to music and it is a hardcore metalcore band
Music is like cand, Throw away the Rappers
no wonder you need a lyricist. you can't even spell write or requirements.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
I would apply but my only concern is that im trying to start a band with some of my friends, we just need a drummer. I play lead guitar and would be the vocalist, but it would be more of a deathcore band, and if i thought of good lyrics i wouldn't be able to use them in my band. And if you got money for the performance/song i wouldn't see any of that money.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Very true all good point but as a band were not making money and wouldn't b for a while because we just lost r drummer be havent got paid for any of r shows
Music is like cand, Throw away the Rappers
i'll be happy to oblige to either help or completely write your lyrics.
but i'd like to get to know you first.
tbh i dont give a toss about legal ownership and **** like that.

msn- jake@2boats.me.uk
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
i'll take it that you decline my offer...

it still stands if not.

cheers.
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein