How would two guitarist do this if this "exist" outside of GH our school had one at the talent show and the guitarist with the less skill but most movement won.
Quote by metaldud536
Well usually, both players start off with six Pokemon on a somewhat fairly balanced terrain.

*guitar* battle.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Improvising, if you're really good at musical theory you can play over top of any backtrack and make it sounds good. It then goes back and forth each guitarist trying to outplay the other. If you're a good musician you can hear what the notes will sound like in your head a milisecond before you play them pretty much. That's kinda like how it is for me at least.
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Quote by therealtater
mudkip is a killer guitarist he wrote through the fire and flames but it was stolen by Dragonforce and they took all the credit for it

Quote by metaldud536
Don't you dare tell me how to solve my disputes

You don't know when to quit, don't you?...

....ALAKAZAN, GOOO!!!
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Feb 15, 2009,
Quote by kingofdudes161
Improvising, if you're really good at musical theory you can play over top of any backtrack and make it sounds good. It then goes back and forth each guitarist trying to outplay the other. If you're a good musician you can hear what the notes will sound like in your head a milisecond before you play them pretty much. That's kinda like how it is for me at least.

Really? I barely even think about it, and whatever comes out of my guitar is somewhat of a surprise to me. It usually sounds pretty decent, too.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by metaldud536
Well usually, both players start off with six Pokemon on a somewhat fairly balanced terrain.

I love you metaldud...um lets see I'd pick a Flying V while my opponent would pick who'da thunk a Les Paul but since I tricked him into getting one at a pawn shop I would end up the victor.
Quote by DirtyMakik
*guitar* battle.

Well usually, both players start off with six guitars on a somewhat fairly balanced terrain.
I used to have guitar-offs in high school a lot. We would do best of 5 battles with each guitarist trading licks and an impartial jury declaring the winner of each round. First to 3 wins.

Also, stop being bitter about some stupid school talent show. In the eyes of non musicians, showmanship will always beat out technique. Grow up and move on.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by dethead666
I love you metaldud...um lets see I'd pick a Flying V while my opponent would pick who'da thunk a Les Paul but since I tricked him into getting one at a pawn shop I would end up the victor.

if it ain't been in a pawn shop, it can't play the blues.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by DirtyMakik
*guitar* battle.

fine, so we'll use only lightning pokemon. have it your way.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by iantheman
if it ain't been in a pawn shop, it can't play the blues.

Yes but we are playing teh brootalz metal not blues and everyone knows you can't play brootalz metal unless you get it from Dean or Gibson (or a ****load other companies that nobody gives a **** about).
Quote by Old Vendetta\m/
It's Alakazam, n00b.

I called my Metapod "Alakazan"

ALAKAZAN, USE HARDEN!

funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Sure you can "guitar battle", but I prefer using knifes or guns in my battles.
My Gear
Jackson Pro Series DK2M
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
VOX AD50VTXL Valvetronix Amp
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell

Originally Posted By iron_maiden93

He wants to rape us....He raped me

well you would have someone in the background playing rhythm (just chords) then you have your competitors go and improv stuff.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
"guitar battling" seems like the lamest thing i can think of...... :S
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
if its in front of other guitarists its based on skill, in front of idiots its whoever looks like herman ri
Quote by thestonedone
You see this is why it's wrong to rape your guitar... in public.

Quote by mroctoberfest
I want to name an invention the Insta-gasm 3000. I feel very strongly about this.

Gear Setup:
Jackson Rhoads
Digitech Grunge
Fender FM 212R
Quote by Steven E
if its in front of other guitarists its based on skill, in front of idiots its whoever looks like herman ri

yeah thats pretty true, if you dont play technically well enough in front of guitarists, depending on what you did. theyll shoot you down.

but go for showmanship if playing in front of non-musicians.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Quote by Akreckos
How would two guitarist do this if this "exist" outside of GH our school had one at the talent show and the guitarist with the less skill but most movement won.

Typically, it helps to understand WHAT you are saying before someone can help you.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society