so my guitar friend was telling me about with an HSS strat, you could rewire one of the tone knobs to the humbucker so you have a tone knob on the humbucker.

I searched around and couldn't find anything on this. Anyone have any ideas?

Since with my strat i never use the middle pickup, i was thinking use that tone knob to the humbucker
Just pop it open and move one wire on the 5-way switch:
All you have to do is move the wire "from middle tone" to the next lug over that's not used.
Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
have you tried to google or look for an instructional video on YouTube?

yea i have. couldn't find anything. im bad at searching for stuff

any links?