Between these two pedals, what would you guys pick? This will be, in theory, going into a Peavey Classic 30.

Genres and bands I like are: Classic rock, alternative, post and prog rock, some modern rock.

The Fulldrive 2 would be the Mosfet version, if that makes any difference.
All of our days are numbered
I’ve taken some comfort
In knowing the wave has crested
Knowing I don’t have to be an exception
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Mosfet.......
the OCD from what i heard is to gainy (and i liek it)
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I'd go with the Fulldrive under those circumstances.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
The OCD has a lot of gain/crunch/mild fuzz type thing. It acts more like a distortion pedal (or seems to, but still boosts) when you have the gain all the way up. It's very grainy and textured, definitely suited for a very heavy distortion boost. You can still have the gain around 12'o clock and get a mild crunch, but it's not very smooth

The Fulldrive 2 MOSFET is like your typical OD, it's much smoother on the top and and is a lot warmer sound. My personal favorite. You can roll down the tone and get an Eric Johnson type overdrive. It sounds great!

I've A/Bed them and I prefer the FD2 MOSFET, but make sure you get the MOSFET version becuase it makes a big difference IMO
Ibanez PGM100
Taylor 314-CE
Peters Chimera
Orange PPC212 w/ Celestion V30 and Celestion G12-75
Looks like the Fulldrive 2 Mosfet is pulling out ahead. It sounds like maybe the better option since I already have a DS-1 for more distortion type tones, even though that might be going sometime in the future.
All of our days are numbered
I’ve taken some comfort
In knowing the wave has crested
Knowing I don’t have to be an exception