i need to push my amp a bit more, i have a vox ac30HH and i need a tad more gain, i have a really ****ty boss over drive pedal im not sure the model, but its orange and has drive and level controls with a silver button if that helps any, even thoe that thing sounds like **** if i just used it as a boost rather than a drive would it still make it sound crappy? like if I put the level to 10 and drive at 0, would that work as a boost just to get my amp a bit more gain?
why not try it and find out ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
why not try it and find out ?

my parents are in bed and i cant play loud lol, and well, i guess i just wanted to ask here rather than waste my time, eh basically what im saying is im lazy ahaha
The Boss DS-1 Distortion?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
Quote by EndOfNothing656
The Boss DS-1 Distortion?

i dont think so i know its over drive and not distortion, maybe ill look for it on google lol

edit: it isnt ds1 distortion eh **** it ill just walk downstairs and look ahahah

im such a ****ing retard lol, its not even boss, its call guyatone overdrive, i guess the orange just reminded me cs i used to have a ds1 ahahahhaa
Last edited by eberg2 at Feb 15, 2009,
Ohh right, forgot u said overdrive lol
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
Quote by SlappyMcLardfat
it should work. try it when your parents aren't sleeping.

would it make my tone ****ty?
Quote by acdcrocks0323
^It would probably make it sound quite good actually.

even thoe the pedal itself gives me really crappy tone?