Page 1 of 3
the person who did this should get there ass kicked until they cant walk i hate when people do this ****....
Gear

Jarrett Custom Les Paul
Epiphone Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore AS73
Maybe the fact that the last guy who posted this got banned should clue you in to something.

*reported*
animal cruelty is for pussies who cant fight their own species, I went to school with this girl that killed a cat and took a shower in its blood while it was hanging in the bathroom, phucked up
Quote by Spamwise
Maybe the fact that the last guy who posted this got banned should clue you in to something.

*reported*

Why is it bannable?
I saw the vid (on youtube) today... It's horrible seriously.

You know, I'm a very calm guy. I have a great patience, I don't encourage fights and such, I'm not violent at all even when I'm mad, I know how to control myself, but THIS....

Oh god seriously, when I first saw it, I was soooo raging everywhere and wanted to go in there seriously and I wouldn't f*cking be afraid to hit that guy and torture him. I wouldn't kill him, that's sure, but I would soooo f*ck him up, he's a freaking bastard. That cat didn't f*cking know what was going on, same for the other animals.

It's like the guy who got attacked by a tiger in a show or something, the tiger was trained for that but dude seriously, it's a motaf*cking tiger! You don't play with those animals, they don't freaking know what's going on!

Also, why is it banable??? Seriously??
Last edited by kevC4 at Feb 15, 2009,
Quote by deadeyedick
animal cruelty is for pussies

Well the person who made the video obviously agreed...... sorry I couldn't resist
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Why is it bannable?

The other guy got banned because he was linking to 4chan and talking about that site. You probably won't get banned, the guy who said *reported* just wants to feel special. This has been posted before though, so this thread is gonna get closed.
Quote by Beebaboo
The other guy got banned because he was linking to 4chan and talking about that site. TC probably won't get banned, the guy who said *reported* just wants to feel special.

You sure have me figured out.
Ugh, there is nothing more that I hate than animal abuse. I don't understand how someone could abuse an animal kept as a pet. Thankfully the idiot posted it on Youtube and maybe he will get in trouble with the law which he should. It's a pet, they don't do anything warranted of violence.
Whatever happened to sweet Jane?
Quote by Beebaboo
The other guy got banned because he was linking to 4chan and talking about that site. You probably won't get banned, the guy who said *reported* just wants to feel special. This has been posted before though, so this thread is gonna get closed.

+1
Eh I hate animal abuse but man those strays that keep tearing up my garbage I just want to knock them the **** out.
I personally think animal abuse is OK. Np.

Its ok to abuse humans so why not little kittens
Quote by Beebaboo

Scared me.
Quote by tangled

Humans can do things deserving of physical punishment because they know better. A cat or dog ****s on your floor, and you can't handle that, maybe stick to collecting rocks.
Quote by tangled

It's not okay to abuse humans nor kittens; you obviously grew up in an abusive household or you're a retard.
They should make a biologically advanced super cat. That way we can make that kid and the super cat fight to the death!
Quote by Filter
They should make a biologically advanced super cat. That way we can make that kid and the super cat fight to the death!

how old is the kid? Because anything 6 or younger will win
Quote by dethead666
how old is the kid? Because anything 6 or younger will win

Late teen dude, the video is still out there.. Sadly..
And.. if the kid is 6 or younger how will he win anyway?
Quote by Schism1985
ugh i don't wanna click the link. what's the pic look like?

It's worse than the following:
1 Guys 1 Jar
2 Girls 1 Cup
2 Guys 1 Horse
1 Girl 1 Cup
Combined..
Quote by Filter
Late teen dude, the video is still out there.. Sadly..
And.. if the kid is 6 or younger how will he win anyway?

Dude have you ever pissed off a toddler *shiver*
Quote by Schism1985

what the **** did that sick piece of **** do to the poor thing?

Well..

He had the cat in a bathtub with the curtain.. Open the curtain picks the cat up by it's throat slams is like 15 times in to the tile (and hard too).. Then throws the cat.. closes the door. And starts to punch the cat like a madman for like two minutes.. the video ends with the cat still getting punched..
I don't know if the article said it, but I have the kids name and he has a Facebook, and there is a Facebook group for it.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=563154917&ref=profile#/group.php?gid=67661605638&ref=mf

But what an asshole, I could drive for an hour or two, reach his house, and punch his stupid ****ing face in. I'm contemplating it right now. I cannot stand ****ers who think they can do this. For example, I cannot believe that people were angered by the fact that Michael Vick got prison time. ****er should have dogs sicked on him.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by Filter
Well..

He had the cat in a bathtub with the curtain.. Open the curtain picks the cat up by it's throat slams is like 15 times in to the tile (and hard too).. Then throws the cat.. closes the door. And starts to punch the cat like a madman for like two minutes.. the video ends with the cat still getting punched..

WHAT THE ****???????

That ****ing makes me so angry i swear to god if i knew who that kid was i'd beat the ****ing **** out of him!!

what the **** is wrong with people????

did the cat at least get knocked out after the first blow or two against the tile??
Quote by Schism1985
WHAT THE ****???????

That ****ing makes me so angry i swear to god if i knew who that kid was i'd beat the ****ing **** out of him!!

did the cat at least get knocked out after the first blow or two against the tile??

Nope.. follow the link OzarkMDaredevil posted. There's a whole group dedicated to beating the **** out of him. THere's a video link too.. Which I think isn't right, it's just spreading his filth.

Do your worst pit
Last edited by Filter at Feb 16, 2009,
Quote by Schism1985
WHAT THE ****???????

Why would that matter?
Quote by Filter
Nope.. follow the link OzarkMDaredevil posted. There's a whole group dedicated to beating the **** out of him. THere's a video link too.. Which I think isn't right, it's just spreading his filth.

what the ****. seriously.

i'm at a loss for words.

i'm not going to click the link. i don't want to see that little inbred piece of **** beating the **** out of a helpless cat for no reason.
I can't understand what the **** this kid was thinking. I didn't play the video, but the video before it plays has the cat in the frame and it was such a cute kitty. I don't get it man. What the **** was he thinking? One of these days, I'm hoping a Panther or some big cat eats him.
Quote by Filter

Hey, take that down. You'll get banned. That's why I posted the link, to subtly suggest all that ****. Let's **** with his mom and him for a while. But I heard he's going to be arrested.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by tangled

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
lol 4chan got a hold if it.

Good, he beat the poor defenseless thing until it was bloody, then laughed. I want to know who was filming it too..

Little asswipe deserves to have his face caved in..
That is ****ing disgusting. Like a few years ago, when some teenages lit a cat on fire and were pelting it with rocks. I would love nothing more to do the exact same thing to people who do this to animals.
It makes it even worse for some reason that my cat is getting put down tommorow.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
I have all his info.

give it to me so we can create a mob, drive to his house and ****ing beat his face in. it's 1:00 AM where i live but i don't give a ****, i want to break this kids face.

I don't think i've ever been this angry before in my life. **** that kid.
Page 1 of 3