So, recently, the thought of changing pickups to something heavier has come to mind again, I've been using my Ibanez's stock pickups for a while (for all ibanez fanatics its the IBZUSAF1, IBZUSAC3, and IBZUSAF2), im playing through a 50 watt toneblaster, as for what i play, i usually just do random heavy improf riffs and a bit of shred + random pentatonic improvising, and was thinking of changing my Pups into the SH-8 and the TB-8.

Any comments/better ideas?
Ibanez S540

MXR EVH Phaser
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez WD-7
Electro Harmonix LPB-1

Traynor YCS 50 Blue
there's no tb-8 and the invader is a pretty meh pickup at best. i'd save the money you'd spend on pickups and start a new amp fund.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
My bad, I mean the SH-5 an TB-5

But the 225 isnt that bad of an amp, i quite like it...
Ibanez S540

MXR EVH Phaser
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez WD-7
Electro Harmonix LPB-1

Traynor YCS 50 Blue
Honestly, those pickups are pretty nice. Its your amp dude. I would reccommend getting a new amp before anything else.
American Strat:
Area 61 Neck, Area 67 Middle & Bridge
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Graphtech Nut & String Tree
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
Fulltone Full Drive 2 & OCD
H2O Chorus/Echo
Quote by Ninja Penguin77
Honestly, those pickups are pretty nice. Its your amp dude. I would reccommend getting a new amp before anything else.

Gah, whats wrong with a toneblaster?
Ibanez S540

MXR EVH Phaser
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez WD-7
Electro Harmonix LPB-1

Traynor YCS 50 Blue
As cheap solid-state amps go, the Toneblaster isn't too bad at all. It;s got a really gritty, low-fi quality which is great for grunge, and the clean channel is pretty decent.

But to put it bluntly, spending $160 on brand new pickups to use through a Toneblaster would be like buying spending $3000 on a supercharged V8 engine to stick in a VW campervan...
Sell your toneblaster and use the money from that along with your 160$ to start an amp fund. Trust me, it will be better in the long run.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Get a better amp and then install the improved pups after that.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1