Well, my moms friend has an old Carvin DC127 hes willing to sell. He didnt set a price but he bought it for 900$ and said he would sell it at a very good price. I was able to check it out and look at it. Get a feel for it and it feels pretty nice. I play clasic rock hard rock/metal rarely. He said its increibly versatile.

Yay or nay? should i go for it?
"You know it's funny when it rains it pours
...They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor"

Techno artist and rap producer in training

YES!

Well.....yes,you should, if it's in good shape.Carvin make great instruments IMO.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

shes in great shape. Its all stock and looks and still smells fresh. Comes with hardcase. only thing is two little knicks on the corner missing paint. cant even notice unless you look for them. has new strigns and a lemon oiled neck lol.

Get it.If you don't then I will be forced to track you down and beat you to death with a sack full of dead fish.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
Get it.If you don't then I will be forced to track you down and beat you to death with a sack full of dead fish.

And if he won't, I will.

GET IT.

NAO.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
get it or i shall use my chronic diarrhea on your mouth
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by bucketmark
get it or i shall use my chronic diarrhea on your mouth

+1

Except the chronic diarrhea part.

I'll just do something less extreme like... dunno.... buy it instead of you.
already ill get it. just have to learn what the price is.