I'm the first owner of this cab, and I've owned it for about a year. It has never left the house however, working perfectly and in mint condition. Nothing wrong with it's sound really, I just want to experiment with different speakers and the mobility of a 2x12

Technical Info
Black grille cloth
White piping
Black elephant grain vinyl
Speaker: 4 x 12 in. G12T-75
Power: 300 watt
Impedance: 4 or 16 ohms mono/8 ohms stereo
Dimensions: 760 x 830 x 360mm Weight: 36.4 kg

I'm looking for a good 2x12 cab that handles metal pretty well: Orange, Mesa Recto cab... just give me your best offer and I'll think about it.
I'm located in the Central Florida/Orlando area if you are able to pick it up locally.

If there are any concerns don't hesitate to post.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Bump.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Bump. If anyone would rather buy it, give me your best offer and I'll think about it (buyer pays shipping).
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Bump.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420