Hello i've got these pedals all for sale and are all in perfect working order, prices shipped and paypal'd CONUS.

All Pics here: http://s527.photobucket.com/albums/c...albumview=grid

MXR Phase 90- mint with little tiny paint chip. comes with original box and papers $65

MXR ZW-44 zakk wylde overdrive- good condition, velcro on bottom, some paint chips on underside. no box $65

Boss SD-1- modded by Franklin Pro Modz, no box, a few tiny paint chips, great condition. $65

Digitech Tonedriver- mint with original box and papers $40

Nady Audio FL-10 flanger- mint with original box and papers. $40

Trades interested in:
This: http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-EBT-LLS2-LIST
or a Dunlop Dime Crybaby.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
photobucket link doesn't work.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
yup, that one's good. what's that sd-1 sound like ? and what does the franklin mod do for the sound ?
well i'm not much of an od user, i got this one in a trade and i don't really have much use for it.
here are reviews of the pedal, the original owner didn't specify exactly what it does, but the link should answer your questions... http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Effects/product/Rick+Franklin/Boss+SD-1+Mod/10/1

thanks
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
trade you an 81 for the sd-1 ?
nah, sorry. i don't need pups pretty much just cash or the trades mentioned above.
thanks for the inquiry.
SPAM:

that pm deleted it self or something
I did read it though before it disappeared. The lowest i'll go on the sd-1 is $60 shipped.
SPAM:

k, i won't have money till next week so i'll get back to you.
Bump, everything is still available.
SPAM:

PM replied to.
SPAM:

tone driver is sold. rest are available.
SPAM:

bump. 3 guitars in sig for sale as well.
SPAM:

bump
SPAM:

ZW Overdrive is sold.
all is left besides the ZW and the tonedriver. see sig
SPAM: