Wow, way to stereotype

Asshole

EDIT: Woah, ten minutes?

You expect the pit to watch all of that? You seriously over-estimate our attention spans.

EDIT2: Just watched a bit of it... It seems like its more of a promotion of rock music, than it is an add AGAINST it. Telling of how prosperous an industry it is. And most of the claims against it were bull, even from a religious standpoint...

What the **** is this?
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Feb 16, 2009,
Quote by crazy8rgood
Wow, way to stereotype

Asshole

You expect the pit to watch all of that? You seriously over-estimate our attention spans.

We don't need any more moral crusaders in the Pit, GTFO.
HAHAH! OHHH MAN!

4:17. "And in that context, if we find something that looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and acts like a duck, then shoot, we're just gonna have to call it a duck.

I think I peed a little.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Quote by dethead666
Wow no one has suggested rape?

yea, the pit is letting me down with its lack of suggestions of rape. the pit needs to be punished somehow. perhaps with............rape?
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by ToastYerLicks

4:17. "And in that context, if we find something that looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and acts like a duck, then shoot, we're just gonna have to call it a duck.

I first read it as if we find something that looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and acts like a duck, then we'lll have 2 shoot it

*mexican voice* im so sleepy
Quote by mental_zer0

The fear of the clock became too obvious. got expelled.

Quote by jmilli2
Spread rumours that she is a jew. Then all you need to do is sit back and wait for the secret police to make her 'disappear'.

lol?
Quote by Zugunruhe
yea, the pit is letting me down with its lack of suggestions of rape. the pit needs to be punished somehow. perhaps with............rape?

eww count me out the pit is probably all oily and scabby bleh.
Quote by crazy8rgood
Wow, way to stereotype

Asshole

Irony in that post.. See?
Quote by Filter
Irony in that post.. See?

*looks*

Oh, yeah, that...

>.>

<.<

*runs like hell*
Quote by melton100
Rock and Roll makes me do drugs and rape ducks.

If your child listens to Rock N' Roll music -- Suspect drugs
Looks like I've got to burn my Stratocaster. jk, those guys can suck a dick. I hate it when Christians try to be right. Like Lennon said, "I don't beleive in Jesus... I beleive in me."

edit: lol at "Crazy Train" retarding plant growth. I'm watching Part 2 now. I might watch more.

edit2: lolz at Christians attempting to use science to expain things.

editpart3: Nevermind, it got boring. You lose, weirdo mullet Christian.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Last edited by Pencil Man at Feb 16, 2009,