hey guys

come check us out, thats right we r from South Africa lol.

www.myspace.com/postsummertrauma
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
dude not gonna lie ya cant sing or play guitar but the dummer sounds like the drum machine on my rp80
ok thanx yeah thats wat wer going for
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
You need to get another singer, better tone for the bass and guitar, and better recording equipment. There's kind of some potential, sort of, for you guys to be another generic pop-punk act (which is what it seems like you're going towards - and that's fine, if that's what you want to do) of midling quality, but you're really not there yet. The song writing isn't awful, but it's not particularly different or interesting (at least not to my ear). If you either get a different singer, or the current singer (you?) learns to do it better, it would help you a whole lot. Right now the vocals are both A: Often off key and B: Have a tone that I at least don't find very apealing, which makes it just annoying.

Hope that didn't come off too rough, don't mean to be mean, but that's what I think.
Quote by troubletcat
You need to get another singer, better tone for the bass and guitar, and better recording equipment. There's kind of some potential, sort of, for you guys to be another generic pop-punk act (which is what it seems like you're going towards - and that's fine, if that's what you want to do) of midling quality, but you're really not there yet. The song writing isn't awful, but it's not particularly different or interesting (at least not to my ear). If you either get a different singer, or the current singer (you?) learns to do it better, it would help you a whole lot. Right now the vocals are both A: Often off key and B: Have a tone that I at least don't find very apealing, which makes it just annoying.

Hope that didn't come off too rough, don't mean to be mean, but that's what I think.

ok thanx yeah.we using a really crappy interface with an even worst performance mike so its really bringing us down but thanx i appreciate your input