Ok, so for those of you who have been following the "Hole in a Wall" thread, this is kind of a continuation. The drummer and I have learned some songs with a new rhythm player. I also learned to sing on my own time. Anyways, we have five covers learned as a band and we're going to play them at a competition at school. Thing is, we don't know order to the songs in. Here are the songs:

- "End of A Century" by blur
- "Rock n' Roll Star" by Oasis
- "Alive" by Pearl Jam
- "Weird Fishes/Arpeggi" by Radiohead
- "Teenage Riot" by Sonic Youth.

MY suggested order was this:

1. Weird Fishes
2. Alive
3. End of a Century
4. Teenage Riot
5 (encore). Rock N' Roll Star

I figured this would be cool because we're opening the concert so I figured we keep the stage dark during "Weird Fishes" before hammering them with "Alive." "End of a Century" follows good because it segues nicely between "Alive" and "Teenage Riot" which goes great because it's long and will make the audience believe we're done. "Rock n' Roll Star" is a great encore because it's chorus is easy to get to crowd involved during it.

Thing is, I don't know how to arrange this list to maximize it's potential for awesomeness. What do you guys suggest?
i'd do alive last coz the end solo could go on forever
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
You could open with Rock n Roll Star, that's what Oasis is doing on this tour, and it sure is a bang to start the show with.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
id open with alive
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
whatever you do end on alive one of the most epic solos ever and you can improv it to go on forever
Teenage Riot is win.

Your suggestion is actually really great.

But when you end Rock N' Roll Star, the huge ending has to go on for at least 2 minutes.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Why are there so many threads like this? Go to the thread entitled Order of Performance. It has all the information on which kind of songs to play first, middle, and last

Other than that, yes, Teenage Riot is indeed win.
Oh, and be sure to tune one guitar to GABDEG, and the other to GGDDGG for Teenage Riot.

Unless you've figured out how to play it in standard, or you already knew that.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~