Page 1 of 4
Do you own your dream guitar?

If so, what is it, how much did it set you back. etc.?

and if not what is your dream guitar?
Carvin DC747, I don't own one but is one of many of my dream guitars; is among the most wanted for me and I hope to get it sometime near the end of this year.
SRV's Number One
Hammett's Mummy Guitar
Morello's Arm the Homeless Guitar
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
probably a Moser BVi in a John Petrucci's Music Man paint scheme (the one that changes colours) id love that

EDIT: the Mystic Dream colours
Gear:

Jackson RR-3 Eerie Desert Swirl
Alden Warlord Guitar+Bass
Encore Strat
KTone Alpine White 6/12 Double Neck SG
Digitech RP500
Kustom Amp KGA16R

And A Bunch Of Other Stuff
well for me its a tie between me squire jagmaster which i own and the danelectro dano 63 which i will within the next 6 weeks
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
My dream guitar would be a custom ESP 7-string V with abalone binding around the body, neck and headstock, in some kind of flamed or quilted maple top, dark red, with an ebony fingerboard and dark red headstock. No inlay, EMG 707's or Seymour Duncan Blackout-7's (Phase 2). 3 way selector and 2 volume knobs, no tone.... yeah... that

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
http://www.gruhn.com/photo/EF7850.jpg

1955, EXF, original metallic green finish, one of the cleanest examples of an early custom color Strat we have ever seen, tweed OHC......$185000

It's on Gruhn guitars. Pretty much my holy grail.
"There is only one thing more beautiful than one guitar - Two guitars" Frederic Chopin
Last edited by strat2finish at Feb 16, 2009,
Quote by strat2finish

1955, EXF, original metallic green finish, one of the cleanest examples of an early custom color Strat we have ever seen, tweed OHC......$185000

what kind of bridge is that, ive never seen one quite like it before
Gear:

Encore Strat
Digitech RP500
Kustom Amp KGA16R

Quote by SteamMaster
what kind of bridge is that, ive never seen one quite like it before

It's a tremolo bridge, but it has a cover on it.
"There is only one thing more beautiful than one guitar - Two guitars" Frederic Chopin
Quote by strat2finish
It's a tremolo bridge, but it has a cover on it.

i noticed the tremelo, i just hadnt ever seen a cover so i wondered if it might have been a different style
Gear:

Encore Strat
Digitech RP500
Kustom Amp KGA16R

Quote by strat2finish

Wow... that's just dead on stupid. No sound is worth that much, only the player is, and good players can deal with stuff in $$$ range, and the $$$$ range but that's just over kill.
Quote by SteamMaster
i noticed the tremelo, i just hadnt ever seen a cover so i wondered if it might have been a different style

Nope, if you took the cover off, it would look like any other tremolo.
Quote by fob12
Wow... that's just dead on stupid. No sound is worth that much, only the player is, and good players can deal with stuff in $$$ range, and the $$$$ range but that's just over kill.

Hey, he said dream guitar right? Who wouldn't want a '55 strat that looks like it came off the line yesterday?
I pretty much have my dream guitar....an Ibanez PGM301!
although i would also like a doubleneck PGM! :P
my PGM301 cost me $1375 AUS
i have mine, and it set me back 650 euro
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard