Page 1 of 2
I don't know how old some of you are, but I just turned 22 and I'm finding it really weird when girls I went to high school with are sending my friend requests on Facebook and their last name is different. I have to look at pictures to see if I know them, and I see more pictures of their baby than them.

Anyone else notice that everyone is getting married at 18 and having kids these days? What the hell? It's so awkward. Then when they talk to me I have no idea what to say when they mentioned they are married and have children.

Girl: Yea, me and (guy's name) are married now, and we have a beautiful baby (gender of child)
Me: Oh...I live at home still.
silence
Whatever happened to sweet Jane?
Ahaha... "I live at home still"

Anyways... people do things at different times... you'll get used to it with age.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Just do what I do. Fap to the idea of them having hot sex.

...what?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Yeah all of my 15-17 year old friends are married, absolutely none of them are in school anymore...heh who am I kidding...I don't have friends...
My friend and his girlfriend of a few months are now engaged. I think it's silly... especially since they've been having a lot of trouble recently.

However, I can't judge an entire group of people who get married at age 18... Each couple will be different from the next.

I couldn't imagine being married or having kids right now, it would make my life really hard. As soon as I transfer out of my community college next year I'm going to have hefty tuition bills.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
As long as they don't make a Facebook for their baby it's cool.

*shudders*

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

*shudders*

The only things that are worse are the pet myspaces/facebooks.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Quote by Zero-Hartman

*shudders*
Activities include:

-Throwing up
-Defecating myself
-Eating
-Crying

Music:

-The Wiggles
-50 Cent
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Living at home is nice, it's cheap. haha

It's just so weird, I think it's in part to the fact that I've only had one serious relationship and I'm in no hurry to raise someone in my totally worthless image yet that people are doing it and happy.

Me: So what about college?
Girl: Oh, I didn't go!
Me (to myself): So cooking and pumping out babies through your vagina like a clown car is the route you took...nice.
hell yeah dude my girlfriend and I are 19. Her sister got married at 18.........she's 21 now and has two kids. And her older brother who's 23 married a girl that was graduating high school in the same year as me. They're very nice people but still......
Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.

"I am Jack's complete lack of suprise"
To prove your point, I am almost 19, have a kid on the way, and got married yesterday before I ship out for boot camp.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Quote by Bushinarin
My friend and his girlfriend of a few months are now engaged. I think it's silly... especially since they've been having a lot of trouble recently.

However, I can't judge an entire group of people who get married at age 18... Each couple will be different from the next.

I couldn't imagine being married or having kids right now, it would make my life really hard. As soon as I transfer out of my community college next year I'm going to have hefty tuition bills.

I mean, I have nothing against marriage or children, but I just see it as the killer of my goals. Like I have to put them on hold until this kid stops ****ting itself and can eat food on its own.

I was in a band with two people who had kids already and we never got to practice because either wife/girlfriend was being a bitch or kids were sick or needed to go see some ****ing kids show circus bull****.
Quote by beastiebeatles
To prove your point, I am almost 19, have a kid on the way, and got married yesterday before I ship out for boot camp.

No offense, but why marry before going out to boot camp? I mean, it sucks that you aren't going to see your wife or child for 18 weeks or whatever it is. I just can't see that being logical. I guess if you are financially set enough it works, but she is going to have to do A LOT of stuff on her own, and that's hard on her, you should probably rethink this whole leaving thing man.
My dad has HS friends that he went to school with that have kids that are 20 somethings. I'm only 13.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by SomethingWild
hell yeah dude my girlfriend and I are 19. Her sister got married at 18.........she's 21 now and has two kids. And her older brother who's 23 married a girl that was graduating high school in the same year as me. They're very nice people but still......

Seriously, the last three girls from high school who have Facebook befriended me are all married and have a child, and they graduated a year after me or even two. That means one at least had to of been 19 and pregnant and married. What? Come on. Sure it can work out, but......there is so much more to do in life other than get married and pop out children.

I would love to have children someday, but that's not for awhile. I mean I have other things to do. I still wanna play Xbox man.
umm weird.. unfortunatly i dont feel that way, i'm not really your age, but almost every person i know who went to hischool with my bro (he's 25) lives at home, doesnt have a partner (my bro included) and i find it kinda sad, because these should be "the best years"? and they're wasting them like that, playing videogames and doing other useless stuff..

seriously.
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by Pencil Man
My dad has HS friends that he went to school with that have kids that are 20 somethings. I'm only 13.

Yea, that's so weird. It's the same way with my mom. My dad has older children than me, but I'm my mom's only child and I'm younger than most kids with mom's her age. She had me at 26 and she is now....almost 50 and ladies she works with around her age has grandchildren.
i know what you mean. i've occasionally ran into chick i knew back in freshmen year. 2 years later during junior year alot of them were pregnant with a big belly.

jesus christ, i know you're all ****ing hot and horny but seriously, use a ****ing condom you *****s.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by beastiebeatles

Good luck at boot camp

I have noticed lots of people having children younger and younger these days though TS
I have no idea why though, something to do with independence maybe
Quote by Serjem
umm weird.. unfortunatly i dont feel that way, i'm not really your age, but almost every person i know who went to hischool with my bro (he's 25) lives at home, doesnt have a partner (my bro included) and i find it kinda sad, because these should be "the best years"? and they're wasting them like that, playing videogames and doing other useless stuff..

seriously.

It's weird on both ends I think. My brother (technically half-brother) is 28 and single, but doesn't live at home, but he has nothing really going for him. While on the other hand my sister (half-sister) is 30 and has been married for two years, that's pretty normal I think.

Then me, 22, single, only one real relationship in my life, living at home. I lost that game.
Personally, I feel you shouldn't have kids unless you are in a situation in life that will allow you to raise that child as effectively as possible. That includes, to me anyway, having a well paid, incredibly steady job, and a lifetime of experience that goes beyond high school.
Current Rig>>Jackson Phil Collin Signature Guitar/Ibanez Artcore>>>Modded Dunlop Crybaby>>>TS-9DXModded>>>Rat kit>>Octavia>>CE-20>>DD-7>>>Musicaman HD-120
Quote by SomebodySomeone
i know what you mean. i've occasionally ran into chick i knew back in freshmen year. 2 years later during junior year alot of them were pregnant with a big belly.

jesus christ, i know you're all ****ing hot and horny but seriously, use a ****ing condom you *****s.

I was a junior the first time I had someone pregnant in school. I had a class and it was the first day going through roll call and the teacher called this girl's name and someone else in the class said that she won't be here she's pregnant. I was kind of shocked.

I mean, I guess I understand mistakes, but it's legal to correct those. I mean, I don't support people having kids when they aren't able to handle them, you know? High school is a good time to teach kids about the miracles of abortion.
Quote by DartS17
Good luck at boot camp

I have noticed lots of people having children younger and younger these days though TS
I have no idea why though, something to do with independence maybe

Independence for me no way equates a good idea to have a child. haha People might just be dumb.
Quote by Quoteman
Personally, I feel you shouldn't have kids unless you are in a situation in life that will allow you to raise that child as effectively as possible. That includes, to me anyway, having a well paid, incredibly steady job, and a lifetime of experience that goes beyond high school.

Quote for truth.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
I was a junior the first time I had someone pregnant in school. I had a class and it was the first day going through roll call and the teacher called this girl's name and someone else in the class said that she won't be here she's pregnant. I was kind of shocked.

I mean, I guess I understand mistakes, but it's legal to correct those. I mean, I don't support people having kids when they aren't able to handle them, you know? High school is a good time to teach kids about the miracles of abortion.

that's exactly my point. i know we all make mistakes but when all of these girls i know/knew went to the same Sex ED classes and aren't necessarily retarded, go and get pregnant, it really pisses me off.

more because of the poor kid who has teenage parents that have alot a maturing to do before they can actually be good parents. i mean, seriously, do you think a 17-19 year old will be able to support himself with his child and girlfriend/wife? only with some financial support from said teenager he might.

i had my share of fun during highschool but i was never stoopid enough to get a girl pregnant. i want kids for sure, but sometime in the future, not now.

Quote by Quoteman

+1 this
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Last edited by SomebodySomeone at Feb 16, 2009,
Quote by SomebodySomeone
that's exactly my point. i know we all make mistakes but when all of these girls i know/knew went to the same Sex ED classes and aren't necessarily retarded, go and get pregnant, it really pisses me off.

more because of the poor kid who has teenage parents that have alot a maturing to do before they can actually be good parents. i mean, seriously, do you think a 17-19 year old will be able to support himself with his child and girlfriend/wife? only with some financial support from said teenager he might.

i had my share of fun during highschool but i was never stoopid enough to get a girl pregnant. i want kids for sure, but sometime in the future, not now.

I seriously don't think there is one good teen parent, no matter how much they say they are mature beyond their years. Well if you were really mature beyond your years, you would be able to 1.) refrain from having to get your genitals wet all the time, and 2.) us protection when you had sex.

It's not that ****ing hard to put a condom on if she isn't on birth control.

On the other hand, I don't like it when people say "if you aren't ready to have kids, don't have sex."

NO, sex does not equal children. No no no no. It just takes some logic.

This is also why I'm against the abstinence only sex education, because teens are going to **** no matter what you tell them. Their body has something that says, "man, dry balls suck"
Quote by DoTheEvolution
I seriously don't think there is one good teen parent, no matter how much they say they are mature beyond their years. Well if you were really mature beyond your years, you would be able to 1.) refrain from having to get your genitals wet all the time, and 2.) us protection when you had sex.

It's not that ****ing hard to put a condom on if she isn't on birth control.

On the other hand, I don't like it when people say "if you aren't ready to have kids, don't have sex."

NO, sex does not equal children. No no no no. It just takes some logic.

This is also why I'm against the abstinence only sex education, because teens are going to **** no matter what you tell them. Their body has something that says, "man, dry balls suck"

exactly, it's human nature to be horny and wanna have fun and ****. but that doesn't mean you HAVE to have kids.
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
Quote by SomebodySomeone
exactly, it's human nature to be horny and wanna have fun and ****. but that doesn't mean you HAVE to have kids.

Of course. I mean the battle can't be against teens having sex, it needs to be against teens having unprotected sex. Let them ****. Don't let them have kids.

I just lol at people my age
Quote by DoTheEvolution
Of course. I mean the battle can't be against teens having sex, it needs to be against teens having unprotected sex. Let them ****. Don't let them have kids.

I just lol at people my age

touché
Quote by metaldud536

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I mean, I haven't even thought of either marriage or children. I have bills I have to pay before I even think of moving out. What the **** is with people? Go out and LIVE before you go get knocked up and hitched with some dildo you went to high school with.
i dont want to settle down with a kid until im like 24 at least. i want to visit places throughout the world, get a degree, a stable job, and financial things sorted out. im working towards the degree now!
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Quote by meta1militia
i dont want to settle down with a kid until im like 24 at least. i want to visit places throughout the world, get a degree, a stable job, and financial things sorted out. im working towards the degree now!

Exactly my thought, there is way too much to do that you can't do by the time you are 19 and fresh out of high school. Kids are a later in life idea.
I can see how it would be weird. I'm 18 and a couple of my friends are already engaged. I cant even begin to imagine getting married in the next few years. The thought just scares the **** outta me.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I waited til I was ready.

Problem is, you never are. No matter how much prep work you do, pretty much every day you wish you could repeat to fix things. Bumped knees after those first few steps? You'd have a pillow ready to toss. Caught a cold? You'd smack the hell out of the old lady at the grocery store who just had to squeeze those cheeks. And financially, you are screwed. In the US, even a doctor can't afford medical bills without insurance
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

And read my sig!
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Quote by millerdrr
And read my sig!

Why?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Page 1 of 2