This might not seem like a very good question but I dont know which guitar to go for. So the horizon custom shop is a 1995 model with a nice gold top, bolt on neck, tuneomatic bridge. It looks amazing. However, I dont know if the guy is willing to ship to Canada. But if he is then I have to decide between that guitar and a M302. The M302, spec wise, suits me more but for the same price I can get an actual ESP instead of an LTD. Granted the M302 was made during ESP`s prime in Korea and not indonesia or china, its still an LTD. The M302 is a neckthrough mahogany with maple neck. Upgraded with an Schaller Floyd Rose and EMG 85 pickups. It also has a kill switch. Which one should I get
FS LTD EC-50 with GFS PowerRails Bridge pickup
Personally, I'd go with the M302. But im not a fan of goldtops, and the name on the headstock shouldnt really matter at all.

If I were picking, the m302 would be my choice. but dont worry about the name. Assume that both are ESP's *since technically both are, one's just custom made* and pick the one you'd choose normally if they were the same brand.
Guitars:
Gibson Explorer - White
PRS SE Singlecut
Fender Acoustic

Amps:
Crate head w/ POD preamp
Crate 120 watt POS
Crate Cab
Quote by SalemREIGN
Personally, I'd go with the M302. But im not a fan of goldtops, and the name on the headstock shouldnt really matter at all.

If I were picking, the m302 would be my choice. but dont worry about the name. Assume that both are ESP's *since technically both are, one's just custom made* and pick the one you'd choose normally if they were the same brand.

LTD=/=ESP, especially ones made in the custom shop
Quality wise that ESP should **** all over the LTD.
Quote by JD Red LP
LTD=/=ESP, especially ones made in the custom shop
Quality wise that ESP should **** all over the LTD.

+1

Shipping to Canada isn't that hard, just send the guy a PM.