Page 1 of 2
THE CARRIER

The Carrier are one of Boston's newest and most interesting hardcore bands. Their brand of powerful melodic hardcore is the next chapter of evolution in their genre. Emoting with a goose-bump inducing fervor unlike any other band out there today.

In the summer of 2007, The Carrier released their debut 7"EP on the Words Of War label. This amazing three song 7"EP caught the attention of the hardcore community worldwide, paving the way for the band to tour throughout the year. In late 2007, The Carrier teamed up with the Rock Vegas label (COA, Roses Never Fade) to release their first proper album titled "One Year Later". With this album The Carrier truly shined, pushing their approach to new heights, and solidifying their standing as one of the best melodic hardcore bands to surface in ages.

The Carrier released their new 7"EP, "No Love Can Save Me" on Deathwish soon. Recorded by Jay Maas @ The Getaway Group (Meltdown, Shipwreck a.d.), the release cries out with impassioned vocals and towering guitar melodies that sway and swell before crashing forth with explosive energy. Showing the band at their most emotionally charged, while also hinting at the creative greatness that is looming on their horizon. Pre-ordering info, Audio Player, and release date for The Carrier "No Love Can Save Me" 7"EP will be posted shortly.

MySpace - The Carrier
good to see a new BOTM, we have been talking about these guys for ages though, i thought the BOTM was generally a newer band.

but anyway, i wont criticise because this band rules and its good to see a little activity.
I actually just heard these guys for the first time like, 2 days ago. Reaaaally great stuff, I deserve a bitch slap for not getting into these guys earlier.
Quote by IcePh0enix
I actually just heard these guys for the first time like, 2 days ago. Reaaaally great stuff, I deserve a bitch slap for not getting into these guys earlier.

We'll let it slide this time.
I missed them when they came through Tallahassee, this was two years ago.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
Quote by Cedence
rumor has it that this will be happening soon.

I don't know what has taken it so long. It seems like there would be a huge demand for this.
This band is ****ing solid.

Boston HxC Ftw
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Quote by waldorphPRS41
I don't know what has taken it so long. It seems like there would be a huge demand for this.

One Year Later came out on Rock Vegas Records. RV doesnt do vinyl.
It'd take them a while to get the funds to pay with Deathwish for the demand they have for the printing of it. I'd assume its quite a lot more than a CD and they probably want to have a good start with DW by not starting owing money.
the lyrics this guy writes are ****ing incredible. he's my second favorite hardcore lyricist behind jake bannon from converge. anyways just started listening to these guys back in september after reading about them on here. they've gotten me into a whole bunch of stuff i wouldn't have even given a chance prior to listening to them. great band
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
Quote by Cedence
One Year Later came out on Rock Vegas Records. RV doesnt do vinyl.

If RV doesn't do vinyl I'm surprised no one has bought the rights from them to press it on another label. Unless RV just wanted something ridiculous for it, which I don't think would be the case.
FUCK yes. definitely, definitely worthy of BOTM.

can someone recommend me a good site to get No Love Can Save Me? the actual vinyl that is, not just the MP3s.

also, once i have said vinyl, how the hell do i get it on an iPod/portable music device?
⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑
I saw these dudes with Reign Supreme at Siesta Nouveau in Toronto just before people started getting suuuuper into them. They put on a hell of a show.

Stunned to see them here.
hug your local pug dealer!
i've gotten a little sneak peek of some new tracks. faster and heavier if that makes sense.

not much more can be said about this band except they really are the best band in hardcore. and the nicest guys.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by pmeg568c
i've gotten a little sneak peek of some new tracks. faster and heavier if that makes sense.

not much more can be said about this band except they really are the best band in hardcore. and the nicest guys.

Such nice guys.

And if NLCSM is any indication (especially Hello Uncertainty) of the direction they're moving in, I'm so fucking stoked. This is one of the only hardcore bands right now that I am truly excited about.
if anyone remembers/cares about the zine im producing, i managed to get an interview with mike. nice guy, only a relatively short interview though.
Quote by Frenzied
Such nice guys.

And if NLCSM is any indication (especially Hello Uncertainty) of the direction they're moving in, I'm so fucking stoked. This is one of the only hardcore bands right now that I am truly excited about.

yeah, i thought that record was fantastic and i'd love to see more of that stuff. good to see agreement on Hello Uncertainty, that was probably the best track. very badass.
⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑
I love this band at the moment. I hate Internal Chaos for recommending these guys.

Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
Quote by pmeg568c

if it's faster and heavier maybe i'll actually not come into every thread about this band and say that i think i'm the only person in the world who doesn't like them
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
wow, i just checked these guys out. they are good. and theyre coming to my town soon
thanks a lot guys
"If the good die young, we'll fucking live forever"

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital Warts > What Separates Me From You

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital warts, what separates me from you
Can someone tell me some stand out tracks from these guys? I just listened to the entire full length and No Love Can Save Me and I just dont find them appealing. Most of the songs sound the exact same to me. Great lyrics though.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
i advise you to give their full-length, "One Year Later", a good listen.
your mind will be changed.
Quote by PaintOurSilence
Can someone tell me some stand out tracks from these guys? I just listened to the entire full length and No Love Can Save Me and I just dont find them appealing. Most of the songs sound the exact same to me. Great lyrics though.

If "Epilogue: Forgiveness" doesn't bring out some deep emotions of anger and sorrow for you, then you might as well give up on life.
Quote by PaintOurSilence

Wasted, Alcatraz, Painstricken, One Year Later, No. 51, Hello Uncertainty

Those are probably my favorites and the songs I've seen them play most frequently live.
nineteen years young and memoirs should be added to the list
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
Page 1 of 2