Page 1 of 5
Hello pit, it's 2:30 am and time to tell you all something. The human species, in my speculation, is being sort of "diluted" and becoming weaker--not physically, but genetically. Because of all the wars in the 20th centuy, many of humanity's best men were killed, limiting the number of "genetically better" babies being born. The ones that did come back from wars all ****ed their wives (the "Baby Boom" of the 50s and 60s) and had babies, which somewhat counteracts those that didn't i s'pose, but still my point stands.

Because of this, i think now we're seeing the effects of the babies-then acting like dumbasses now. For some reason the apparent solution to problems is lawsuits and lack of common sense (ie, the woman who sued McDonalds because she spilled their coffee on herself and got burned--and won), leading to convoluted court cases involving a whole lot of bull****. The genes that i think that have gone endangered are those that enable calm, rational analysis of the present situation and acting in a sort of utilitarian manner--that is, acting not necessarily for one's gain, but for what is the best for society.

Perhaps i am incorrect in saying this, but it seems to me that humanity is getting a whole lot more facepalm-worthy. We find these seemingly bizarre news stories about complete idiots that have done completely idiotic things and then have no justification for their actions, so they hire a good lawyer and somehow they don't pay fully for their crimes.

Anyways, im completely pissed right now and i thought i'd share a drunkard's ramblings. Forgive me if none of that made sense, but i ask you, does it not seem like humanity as a whole, an a macrosociological level, is getting..."genetically weaker?"
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Well, we'll see in 100 years won't we?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Ace88
Hello pit, it's 2:30 am and time to tell you all something. The human species, in my speculation, is being sort of "diluted" and becoming weaker--not physically, but genetically. Because of all the wars in the 20th centuy, many of humanity's best men were killed, limiting the number of "genetically better" babies being born. The ones that did come back from wars all ****ed their wives (the "Baby Boom" of the 50s and 60s) and had babies, which somewhat counteracts those that didn't i s'pose, but still my point stands.

Because of this, i think now we're seeing the effects of the babies-then acting like dumbasses now. For some reason the apparent solution to problems is lawsuits and lack of common sense (ie, the woman who sued McDonalds because she spilled their coffee on herself and got burned--and won), leading to convoluted court cases involving a whole lot of bull****. The genes that i think that have gone endangered are those that enable calm, rational analysis of the present situation and acting in a sort of utilitarian manner--that is, acting not necessarily for one's gain, but for what is the best for society.

Perhaps i am incorrect in saying this, but it seems to me that humanity is getting a whole lot more facepalm-worthy. We find these seemingly bizarre news stories about complete idiots that have done completely idiotic things and then have no justification for their actions, so they hire a good lawyer and somehow they don't pay fully for their crimes.

Anyways, im completely pissed right now and i thought i'd share a drunkard's ramblings. Forgive me if none of that made sense, but i ask you, does it not seem like humanity as a whole, an a macrosociological level, is getting..."genetically weaker?"

If they were so good, why'd they die?
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
I agree. We must cleanse our nation of all undesirables in order to create a new, strong race and achieve a bright new future.
kill all humans
You can hardly base the 'human race' on America alone...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
are you judging this by your observations that you made on the internet?

every single person on the internet is stupid. me and you are no exceptions. go find your data someplace better.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Hitting up the 151 my friend? Your pretty cynical, however you are making a point that some would agree on...however the "gene pool" theory of yours is pretty whack in my opinion. The human race could be on the path to self-destruction right now as we speak, and maybe we'll see it come to this, maybe not in our lifetime, but at some point it could happen. The world's ran by greed and this is the de-evolution of mankind.
Last edited by SayAnything at Feb 16, 2009,
Well, for your first bit, the Dutch are the tallest nation in Europe solely because of World War I.

However, I don't think there is a gene that "enable calm, rational analysis of the present situation and acting in a sort of utilitarian manner." It's the product of a changing society and culture. And the only reason we hear more about stupid people is because such information and news is much more accessible than it was even 10 years ago. There have always been stupid people. Now they can be stupid through the blame culture.
Everything will start to become weaker at a certain point, which gives it a great opportunity to become great again.

I don't think the entire human race is, but as for America; the country is becoming more and more shitty everyday, but it has to bounce back, I think anyways.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
you can tell that this is a drunken rant, but i somewhat agree, though i don't agree that it's the result of poor genes. i am more inclined to blame it on environmental causes, namely the media and medical profession.

today, everything is an illness and nothing should cause people to lift a finger. the short term gain of many corporations outweighs the long term complications of a (for lack of a better word) sedated population.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Apparently, the human race was much more civil 100 years ago.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
tl;dr, assuming butthurt teenager that thinks he's superior to everyone
Quote by Kikuta

*slap*
XIAOXI
It doesn't matter if humans aren't as genetically strong anyway...

It's not like we have to go out and kill mammoths any more...All we have to do is drive down to the nearest restaurant to find sustenance.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
are you judging this by your observations that you made on the internet?

every single person on the internet is stupid. me and you are no exceptions. go find your data someplace better.

sir did you see the word "internet" anywhere in my post

what the hell is wrong with you

not really. i admit that i am part of the humanity problem. no one holds immunity against the responsibilities of humanity.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Last edited by Ace88 at Feb 16, 2009,
Humanity has been on the decline since the very beginning. At least now the wars don't last as long.
Quote by Ace88
B (ie, the woman who sued McDonalds because she spilled their coffee on herself and got burned--and won)

That's an urban legend... sort of.

McDonalds were serving coffee at hot temperatures (~190F) whereas the industry standard was 140F. The woman in question was elderly and suffered serious burns requiring numerous operations - this would have been prevented or lessened had the coffee been served at the industry standard temperature. She was awarded $640,000 US.
Quote by Ace88
sir did you see the word "internet" anywhere in my post

what the hell is wrong with you

ok, what are you basing this off of? a few frivolous lawsuits? thats not exactly enough to base an opinion off of.
Quote by Kiwi Ace
That's an urban legend... sort of.

McDonalds were serving coffee at hot temperatures (~190F) whereas the industry standard was 140F. The woman in question was elderly and suffered serious burns requiring numerous operations - this would have been prevented or lessened had the coffee been served at the industry standard temperature. She was awarded $640,000 US.

well i suppose that's one hyperbole put to rest

ok, what are you basing this off of? a few frivolous lawsuits? thats not exactly enough to base an opinion off of.

friend, if conclusions were a high jump competition, you would hold the olympic gold, silver, and bronze medals
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

So, Medieval times had better men than nowadays? They were all insane and believed something as small as looking at the King wrong was punishable by death, however, I have probably misunderstood what your point was, if so, forgive me.
Why would only the calm, utilitarian and rational people have died in the war?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by Ace88
friend, if conclusions were a high jump competition, you would hold the olympic gold, silver, and bronze medals

i repeat my question...
Charles Darwin disagrees with you....
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.

no, im basing it off of the summative experiences of my nearly 20 years on this planet. A few frivolous lawsuits compared to the rest of 20 well-spent years is analogous to your post and the whole rest of UG.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Ace88
no, im basing it off of the summative experiences of my nearly 20 years on this planet. A few frivolous lawsuits compared to the rest of 20 well-spent years is analogous to your post and the whole rest of UG.

Wow, a whole 20 years? That's like seeing a banana for the first time and saying "MAN, THIS IS THE YELLOWEST ****ING BANANA EVER".
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Feb 16, 2009,
Quote by whalepudding
That's like seeing a banana for the first time and saying "MAN, THIS IS THE YELLOWEST ****ING BANANA EVER".

thats soooo true. wow. i enjoyed that a little too much.

dude, ive lived on this planet for 20 years, and ive found people to be generally intelligent and understanding. perhaps you should not associate with stupid people. or at least dont extrapolate your entire worldview from them.
or at least dont extrapolate your entire worldview from them.

i suppose that's my problem isn't it, im far too cynical to not do that
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

do you know how i know humanity is on the decline?
because now ive met you, and your a living testament to declining humanity.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
to be quite honest i dont agree with you that humanity is gradually losing intelligence (which is what i generally took from this thread). i just feel that the media today capitolizes on all these stories of idiots and idiotic acts that take place (that have probably always taken place, but have not been portayed as such a positive thing as they are today) we see shows like jackass that produce celebrities and people idolize these people because they act like idiots. thats just how media works. certain entertainment grows obsolete after awhile (this is apparent with how much film and movies have evolved over the last century) and peoploe look for a new way to be able to enjoy sitting at home being lazy watching tv. i do not feel this is due to a gradual decrease in our rational thinking or intelligence but rather a smart but misleading media industry capitolizing on another form of entertainment and marketing it to be something for this generation to (sadly) aspire to.

as far as the mcdonalds thing goes, i think someone else already cleared up that it was an elderly lady and there was SOME legitimacy to the lawsuit although it might have been a tad drawn out and dramatized.
XboxLive Gamertag: xhybr1dth30ryx

Quote by Zugunruhe
Thats a very insightful post, guy with Mario dry humping Peach as his avatar.

Quote by DownbëloW
ah, UG, just like myspace, but no pictures.
the good old days...
do you know how i know humanity is on the decline?
because now ive met you, and your a living testament to declining humanity.

i feel better knowing that you've gotten your nerd rage out and you can now fall asleep peacefully

to be quite honest i dont agree with you that humanity is gradually losing intelligence (which is what i generally took from this thread). i just feel that the media today capitolizes on all these stories of idiots and idiotic acts that take place (that have probably always taken place, but have not been portayed as such a positive thing as they are today) we see shows like jackass that produce celebrities and people idolize these people because they act like idiots. thats just how media works. certain entertainment grows obsolete after awhile (this is apparent with how much film and movies have evolved over the last century) and peoploe look for a new way to be able to enjoy sitting at home being lazy watching tv. i do not feel this is due to a gradual decrease in our rational thinking or intelligence but rather a smart but misleading media industry capitolizing on another form of entertainment and marketing it to be something for this generation to (sadly) aspire to.

i guess i don't mean intelligence, moreso im talking about just decency towards your fellow man.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

I disagree, there have and will always continue to be idiots. The human population has increased, the ratio of idiots to not idiots has stayed the same, there's just a greater number of idiots now.

Besides, the "great men" weren't going off to war, mostly the poor more "expendable" if you will members of society were sent off to war.
Quote by Ace88
i feel better knowing that you've gotten your nerd rage out and you can now fall asleep peacefully

well, for that, your welcome
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by Zugunruhe

haha =] i rather enjoyed my childhood days playing mario on the old-school SNES. so when i saw that .gif of my childhood hero banging the princess he continually rummaged through countless castles for, i felt it was only necessary to let the world bask in its glory.
XboxLive Gamertag: xhybr1dth30ryx

Quote by Zugunruhe

Quote by DownbëloW
ah, UG, just like myspace, but no pictures.
the good old days...
haha =] i rather enjoyed my childhood days playing mario on the old-school SNES. so when i saw that .gif of my childhood hero banging the princess he continually rummaged through countless castles for, i felt it was only necessary to let the world bask in its glory.

lmao, rule 34 strikes again
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Page 1 of 5