Page 1 of 3
First off onlookers is to go to this site, and look at this guitar - GUITAR

Now, you must read my story, I am from Australia, and my 15 year old little brother is a budding guitarist, he loves guitar so much, hes been playing for about 9 years now. He wants like most kids that are into guitar, to be noticed for his guitar abilities, or musical talents, either way - He Recently lost an very expensive guitar in the bush fires that have torn victoria and nsw apart, and this one was exactly like it. Please if you feel for sympathy for my brother send PM this account and details will be sent forth.
saduhsahe8rte38312812!
fadudsnuujn328rj023890~!
fsauh38nx,zx8888z8xxxxxzas32!!!11!
Do you want money or something?

Guitar site + teenage faggots = no moneys
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Le_Bunny
People died in those fires. Tell him to be glad he has his life, a guitar isn't worth as much as others have lost... so no, no sympathy from me.

Wow, she makes a very good point. But that is a very sexy guitar.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

That sucks a bit. Insurance will get you the money for that guitar, not the pit. Good luck.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by bloodstained
First off onlookers is to go to this site, and look at this guitar - GUITAR

Now, you must read my story, I am from Australia, and my 15 year old little brother is a budding guitarist, he loves guitar so much, hes been playing for about 9 years now. He wants like most kids that are into guitar, to be noticed for his guitar abilities, or musical talents, either way - He Recently lost an very expensive guitar in the bush fires that have torn victoria and nsw apart, and this one was exactly like it. Please if you feel for sympathy for my brother send PM this account and details will be sent forth.

If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
Wow, is this the new Nigerian scam for UG? Sweet.

Dear Beneficiary,

No thanks.

Kthxbai

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
My bet is that this guy is just trying to rid you all of money.

Even if it is true I'm still not giving anything.

If I did have some money to donate I would give it to people who need a roof over their head or clothes on their back, not so some 15 y.o. kid can have a friggin $4500 guitar.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by vash_08

Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Do you want money for a les paul look a like? Insurance should cover it. Not a bunch of teenagers who play on the side of the road so they can afford guitar strings.
Scam much? Seriously now, asking strangers in teh internetz for moneh?
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
sympathy my ass. you're such a spoilt bastard. like lebunny said, people died in those fires. be glad he's still alive.
So... his guitar was destroyed in a bush fire (along with several hundred PEOPLE), and you want US to compensate you? What, did we light the fire or something? Do I have "insurance company" written on my forehead? Piss off.
Heh. I'm pretty sure this is a scam, but it's an old user, and I remember him starting a thread where people found it ironic that his named was "bloodstained".
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
UG Board King? What were you banned for last time?
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

1. no, i will not buy you a guitar.

2. singlecuts are lame.

3. not diggin the satin finishes.
I have no opinion on this matter.
death toll over 200, many people have lost valuable things including family, friends, houses, animals, heirlooms etc

and the 500 million + funds raised do not cover guitars, so i suggest you make him on
You know what, I've had a sudden change of heard towards your poor, poor fortune. Here, you can have a whole bucket full of "go f*ck yourself".
Please, this is no scam, and I can't and any Insurance company or any insurer by that matter. Who do you think start these natural disasters, throughout many low-insured areas? I know its a bit far-fetched, but its pretty much true. Im sorry for wasting peoples time, but I don't live in those areas, my little brothers guitar was just getting transported through those areas. Do you no compassion?
saduhsahe8rte38312812!
fadudsnuujn328rj023890~!
fsauh38nx,zx8888z8xxxxxzas32!!!11!
Quote by bloodstained
Please, this is no scam, and I can't and any Insurance company or any insurer by that matter. Who do you think start these natural disasters, throughout many low-insured areas? I know its a bit far-fetched, but its pretty much true. Im sorry for wasting peoples time, but I don't live in those areas, my little brothers guitar was just getting transported through those areas. Do you no compassion?

Do you no English?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by bloodstained

Sir, in what forum and what Sub-forum are you located in at this very moment? And what certain Cannibal Corpse song is a meme around here?

▲ ▲

Quote by bloodstained

Then buy a god damn first act.

This may better fit your price range
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
Last edited by vash_08 at Feb 16, 2009,
They say a man should always dress for the job he wants, so why am I dressed like a pirate in this restaurant.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by bloodstained

Compassion? Oh, so it's our fault now? We're obliged to give you money just because you suffered a misfortune? Life's tough sh*t mate, get f*cking used to it. And never have the arrogance to think that things are so unbelievably terrible because no matter how bad life may be, it can always get a whole lot worse, so be thankful for what you have.

It's a guitar for christ's sake, deal with it. I heard somewhere that almost 300 people were killed, and many people lots their entire houses. People lost family members, homes, and you're sad because he just lost his guitar? Learn some goddamn humility for the both of you. $4500 isn't even that much compared to other possessions people lost, and it's hardly irreplaceable.
Quote by bloodstained

Do you no take the guitar out of the house before it burns down? my prs would be the very first thing i grabbed if i was on fire. it would come before stop drop and roll.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by TooFast
They say a man should always dress for the job he wants, so why am I dressed like a pirate in this restaurant.

You're in the wrong costume. Pirate night is Wednesday
Quote by Xiaoxi
Do you no English?

haahahahahhahaahahahahahaahaha
███████████████████████████████████
Quote by Zugunruhe
Do you no take the guitar out of the house before it burns down? my prs would be the very first thing i grabbed if i was on fire. it would come before stop drop and roll.

Me to. But his house didn't burn. Supposedly, the guitar happened to be traveling through this area, which is very unlikely, and was burned up, which is also very unlikely.

For a man living in Australia, you suck **** at English, so this is obviously a troll, a hack, or maybe just a douche.

▲ ▲

Quote by Zugunruhe
Do you no take the guitar out of the house before it burns down?

i love it
Yea, good point, how the f*ck does JUST the guitar get burned? What, do you keep it out in the bushes on a little stand? To give it good air? F*ck off troll, and take your scam/bullsh*t/retardation with you.
Quote by Le_Bunny
People died in those fires. Tell him to be glad he has his life, a guitar isn't worth as much as others have lost... so no, no sympathy from me.

+1 I can't believe this kid is serious.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by i_killed_bill
You're in the wrong costume. Pirate night is Wednesday

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Page 1 of 3