Uuh.. Yeah, hey there! ^^

So, I've searched the webz for sometime, but my searching skill seems to be under 35, so I can't find anything. =( I've tried some other forums sites and the Pit is now the last man standing. ;p

So the movie I'm looking for is about a house, everything like walls, floors etc is made of some extreme glass or something. In the basement, there's creatures, monster if you so will, that's locked in behind doors and the house is like.. A clock(?) and it let's them out at a certain point or something, I don't know really.. I do remember that one of the "monsters" was a rather hot girl, yeah..

That's about it, I don't know more about the movie. >.< Hopefully somebody can recognize this movie with this small amount of information. ^^

The end.
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Quote by Rukasu Rindu
Uuh.. Yeah, hey there! ^^

So, I've searched the webz for sometime, but my searching skill seems to be under 35, so I can't find anything. =( I've tried some other forums sites and the Pit is now the last man standing. ;p

So the movie I'm looking for is about a house, everything like walls, floors etc is made of some extreme glass or something. In the basement, there's creatures, monster if you so will, that's locked in behind doors and the house is like.. A clock(?) and it let's them out at a certain point or something, I don't know really.. I do remember that one of the "monsters" was a rather hot girl, yeah..

That's about it, I don't know more about the movie. >.< Hopefully somebody can recognize this movie with this small amount of information. ^^

The end.

Thirteen Ghosts.
Quote by KoRnOnA6String
Thirteen Ghosts.

Wow, thanks alot mate. ^^
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Quote by Rukasu Rindu
Wow, thanks alot mate. ^^

No problemo. I wasn't sure which movie you meant until the "One of the 'monsters' was a hot girl" bit XD.. That creepy, naked, cut-up lady with the fake boobs, amirite?

Anyway, they're not really monsters, they were part of the dark zodiac or something. Been ages since I've seen it, so can't recall most of the details.

I think the house was made of special glass that sealed the ghosts in or something.. o.o
I haven't seen this film in years, used to absolutely love it.
Aye, the uncle or grandpa that died used to travel the world trapping the ghosts in special glass cages in his house. When he dies the family inherit the house and free all the ghosts, some freaky shi. Matthew Lillard was in it.
RULE BRITANNIA