Well you really don't need a P.A and all of that stuff if you aren't focusing very much on the vocal aspects.

Now if you're serious about gigging and plan to gig at places where P.A. is supposed to be supplied, then buy all means buy one. If you're just jamming with a bunch of friends, P.A. isn't a necessity.

What you would need though would be speakers (powered or unpowered depending on your mixer), a mixer (powered or unpowered depending on your speakers), microphones (for vocals, amplifiers and drums if you want the whole shebang) and ear plugs.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by vigenharutyunya
mm how bout other stuff like stands and so... cmon i'm writing a review for a mag and i jst need full info

Well I thought that stuff was a given.

Obviously stands, patch chords, picks, amplifiers, guitars, drums, monitors, earplugs... I really don't know how much more detail you want.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
2 Acousticguitars, thats it. You dont need anything more to make beautiful music

Okay, seriously, what about something to drink? Singing with a dry mouth is a pain in the ass...
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Well I thought that stuff was a given.

Obviously stands, patch chords, picks, amplifiers, guitars, drums, monitors, earplugs... I really don't know how much more detail you want.

Ack, personal pet peeve alert, personal pet peeve alert! Cords! You play chords musically, you use cords physically!

And to be honest with you the "optimal" gear for a practice space would be comparable to a decent venue, or at least the venues your act plays at. However, that's rarely the case. You would need every piece of equipment for your own particular instrument, plus the assorted accessories, as pointed out.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by BaffAttack
Ack, personal pet peeve alert, personal pet peeve alert! Cords! You play chords musically, you use cords physically!

And to be honest with you the "optimal" gear for a practice space would be comparable to a decent venue, or at least the venues your act plays at. However, that's rarely the case. You would need every piece of equipment for your own particular instrument, plus the assorted accessories, as pointed out.

Man, throw me a bone. It's 8 in the morning and I haven't had a coffee.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Man, throw me a bone. It's 8 in the morning and I haven't had a coffee.

Well, wouldn't you rather me throw you a coffee? Well, probably not, because it would very likely spill and scald you...

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by BaffAttack
Well, wouldn't you rather me throw you a coffee? Well, probably not, because it would very likely spill and scald you...

You could hand me one if you'd like
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You could hand me one if you'd like

I just tried, but when the cup hit the screen it just sort of stopped. This interwebs is confuddling.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣
You'll definitely need some power outlets. Or a generator. Your choice.

And bandmates.