Hi

anyway, when i write songs i always use AABBCCDD etc or ABABCDCD rhyme scheme. I want to use more creative ones like AXBXAB. Should I come up with a rhyme scheme before writing a section in a song?
Rhyme schemes tend to hinder your creativity. If you want to say something, but it doesn't rhyme, by all means say it.

Whether you want to decide on a rhyme scheme before or during writing a song is entirely up to you.
this is a poetry issue clearly... i say go to the lost arts...

blank verse for example...ever read shakespeare? no need to rhyme just do 10 synonyms per line...this tends to enhance creativity

as for writing with a scheme...i would say think of a scheme first then write...but this i find very difficult although i still do it more often than not...this style frustrates me alot.
I have read some Shakespeare (Richard III & Romeo & Juliet) I had to in school
and what's a synonym dude??
synonym has 3 synonyms...its like sy no nym....each vowel presence almost...or each sound i should say. you can break words down into synonyms

word has 1 synonym
guitar has 2 synonyms - gui tar
shakespeare has 2 synonyms - shakes peare
dictionary has 4 synonyms - dic tion ar y

so stairway to heaven has 5 synonyms- stair way to hea ven

you understand where i am coming from?
Quote by 21wickwing
synonym has 3 synonyms...its like sy no nym....each vowel presence almost...or each sound i should say. you can break words down into synonyms

word has 1 synonym

um, no.
Quote by 21wickwing

word has 1 synonym

you mean syllables?
Quote by 21wickwing

word has 1 synonym

Those are syllables. Synonyms are alternative words for one word e.g. 'shout' could be considered a synonym of 'call' (in the right context, of course).