Yeah, so today i recieved the bull**** news that i had to make a science project by april 16, as a senior in high school....
The assignment has to be biology related and be at a level a high school senior would make...because seniors apparently still make science projects.

Anyways, im fresh out of ideas, id like to get a start on it so i dont have to worry about it later. Any ideas anyone?

All help appreciated
impregnate someone that or grow some plants or something. i really have no clue. i have winter break this week, so sucks for you
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Make an army of clones. And start a war...

And call it... "The war I started with the help of clones".
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
You can explain how noise is produced then play an instrument.

EDITI0N:^ Dude are the clones for sale?
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Last edited by 0RI0N at Feb 16, 2009,
test the effects of charcoal in soil against fertilizer.

two years ago, i did that, and my assignment was selected to represent my school and went on to make it to the finals. i didnt win, though. but still, it was the best in my school and one of the best in the state.

all you have to do is decide which plant you want to grow (i recommend something which grows quickly. i think i used some breed of grass. i dont remember, though), then get top soil, make three controls with nothing but soil, make three with fertilizer and three with charcoal in the place of fertilizer.

then, you put one of each in complete darkness, one of each in sunlight, and i also put one of each in a greenhouse, but that's up to you.

then give them equal amounts of water and determine how well they each grow by measuring the length of the grass each day, as well as how healthy they appear. take lots of photos and you're done!

edit:
just to be clear - charcoal is much better than fertilizer. it traps in carbon which apparently acts as steroids for plants.

do some research before you get started so that you know what you're talking about, and so you can tell people the history of it, and everything.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Last edited by instagata0 at Feb 16, 2009,
You could see how the growth of plants is correlated to music. Mythbusters did that once.

The ones that were listening to Death metal grew the best.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy

well, looky here!
i even have a graph for you.

these were my results.

i used both soil and potting mix, as you can see.
at the side it says what they were exposed to. this graph isnt including the greenhouse ones, just the ones in the sun and the shade.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Decomposition of the human body using time lapse photography. I'm sure Kensai can help you out.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
you can explain that just because you're a senior, doesnt mean you are better than anyone and dont have to do work like everyone else.
well for the 2 people that actually helped me, thank you alot, and for the others....real funny guys...real funny....assholes.