So hi guys..

I saved up for a reasonable priced small tube amp.
So I got my mind on the Little Giant Halfstack.

But i checked musicstore.de and thomann.de but the heads are all out of stock.(like on request @ thomann.de and musicstore.de says nothing about stock status at all)

http://www.thomann.de/nl/blackheart_little_giant_bh5h.htm

http://www.musicstore.de/nl_NL/NLG/Blackheart-BH5H-Little-Giant-Class-A-5W-Head/art-GIT0012605-000 (yes i'm dutch)

how long will it take to restock them or do i just have to order it and wait...
If anyone knows where to buy a blackheart little giant halfstack in the Netherlands or Belgium please link me.

Thx in advance
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
You could look one up in Ebay......
sometimes there pops up a Hot Rodded Little giant its modded by the RAT company(Pro Co RAT distortion)
they improved the Little Giant by adding a Tube Rectifier, power sponge, standby switch, and they improved its gain.......
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
You could look one up in Ebay......
sometimes there pops up a Hot Rodded Little giant its modded by the RAT company(Pro Co RAT distortion)
they improved the Little Giant by adding a Tube Rectifier, power sponge, standby switch, and they improved its gain.......

I just want a normal Little giant because my budget isn't really super duper high.
And I prefer to buy one from Europe (Netherlands,Belgium,Germany)
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
When it says "on request" it means they have to order them in for you. I know a bloke on UG who ordered in a Schecter seven string last summer and I don't even know if he's got it yet. I don't think it's Thomann's fault, it's just because of how expensive and difficult it is to transport gear from America these days.
So, the best thing for you to do is to email them. international@thomann.de
They have been excellent and very helpful when I faced a similar problem. I don't know of any other Middle Europian shop where you can buy it from, other than Musicstore and Thomann.
Try imuso.co.uk