I have a Synyster Gates standard guitar and I have managed to chip the body. It's not noticable until you really look, but I think it's going to get worse. Is there any way I can repair this? I don't leave near any guitar shops to take it in I can put a photo up later if one is needed, but not till I get home from work. Thanks
would be putting some finish over it possibly stop the chipping?
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
Quote by SGmaniac1021
would be putting some finish over it possibly stop the chipping?

I'm not sure, but I could ask my Dad to try for me. Thanks.
Oh NOOOZ! Seriously though its going to happen why waste money getting it fixed. It will definitely happen again.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
unless u want to refinish the entire guitar ur not going to fix a chip without it looking like crap. and why care if you cant see it until u really look?
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
Your lucky the guitar didnt chip you. I think you can mayby hide it with something, paint feks.
If its black. Use a sharpie
Gibson 1972 SG Pro T-Top Bridge, P90 Neck
Dean DBD T ML
Jackson JS30RR EMGs 85-81
Epiphone G-400 Goth
76 Mann Les Paul Custom
Fender f-230 Accoustic
Randall RG-180 DX
Line6 Spider III HD75 Head - Behringer 412
Saving for a Marshall JCM 800.
It's going to happen anyway. Try not to worry about it. Fixing it would be a waste though since it'll just happen again.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
*sigh* i remember the days when i used to be bothered with chips in my guitar, until the day you don't bother you can really love and play your guitar the way you want to :S
/CENTER]
your guitar will age with you. you will cherish it more if you realize and accept that imperfections are a part of life. think of your guitar as a wife rather than a short term girlfriend.
Quote by DEATHPANDA
Don't worry, it was just a Synyster Gates guitar. Take this as a message...

Have you heard all metalcore bands? check out after the burial, within the ruins and born of Osiris, they may change your opinion on metalcore. there are ****ty band in all genres.