Only English users will understand this question, so if you're not then don't bother

I'm taking the Eurostar for the first time tomorrow, and I need to know how much time to leave upon getting to the station. Does anyone know roughly how far the Underground section is from the Eurostar i.e. how long will it take to get from one to the other?

thanks
Platform 9 3/4
That's all I can help you with, sorry.

What's that? Oh, you're a muggle? Forget what I just said, then..
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
Quote by imthehitcher
i thought the Eurostar was moved to st. Pancras?

Well the station's called Kings Cross St. Pancras, so I'm guessing it's all in the same place?
Is the Eurostar from that new st pancras one? either way, the underground comes out in the same building so you only need to travel from one to the other, i think. Should only need as much time as it takes to get from one to the other with the ticket gates and whatever if you really wanted to leave it as late as possible
ABBA
The answer is clearly 69.42 miles.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Well its a bit of a trek as Kings X is huge and gay but arent you supposed to be there quite early before your train for eurostar anyway?

Last time i went it was like a freaking airport
Hi

Quote by iceman95
Fiddler is a god!!!! omg that's a good movie
Quote by Jmz123
Well the station's called Kings Cross St. Pancras, so I'm guessing it's all in the same place?

oh okay, i've never even been to taht station, in my day it was all waterloo

but yea i dunno just give yourself plenty of time just incase
Quote by Fiddler
Well its a bit of a trek as Kings X is huge and gay but arent you supposed to be there quite early before your train for eurostar anyway?

Last time i went it was like a freaking airport

It says leave 30 mins for check in, but that's not taking into account time to get to the check in. If I left 10 mins is that too little do u think?
Not long, depends on the crowds.
Also if you need to check maps, bags, tickets etc.
only a couple of minutes walk from one to the other.

i shouldnt think it would matter though, most underground trains are pretty quick (never more then a few minutes till the next one)

where you coming from, what for? just wondering

have fun here.

(also, check websites like http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/livetravelnews/realtime/tube/default.html , we often have buggery delays [like today, *sigh*])

going to denmark street?
Play it safe and get there an hour early,
Because they have shops. And several seats.
Its pretty awesome
Bring headphones though, as the amount of small children screaming
"OMFG DIZNEYLANDDDDDDD"
Is really off putting
Quote by ginjaninja
Not long, depends on the crowds.

where you coming from, what for? just wondering

I'm just going to paris with some friends for a few days, but because the train leave at 10:10 in the morning, I'm trying to plan everything out now so nothing fcuks up
Quote by imthehitcher
i thought the Eurostar was moved to st. Pancras?

The underground station incorporates the two (Kings X and St Pancras) seeing as they are right next to each other.

I shouldn't imagine its more than a couple of minutes walk from the tube to the mainline station. Then again, there are some epic walks in those underground stations.