the Pit is a disgusting sweaty orgy full of stupid ****tards who play ****-metal, never shower, and worship dumb cunts like Tool and Lincoln Park. When you sphincters aren't in the pit, you're looking up the latest and greatest ****fest you heard on the radio in the tab section because you can't read music. faggots.
thank you
Quote by masterk1818
I tell him to stop but he doesn't listen.

He just keeps thrusting

^Talking about his dog

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

^if you don't get it, search for Duel of the Farts
I am reminded of the yelling at cats thread for some reason.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by vegetable-tron
the Pit is a disgusting sweaty orgy full of stupid ****tards who play ****-metal, never shower, and worship dumb cunts like Tool and Lincoln Park. When you sphincters aren't in the pit, you're looking up the latest and greatest ****fest you heard on the radio in the tab section because you can't read music. faggots.

K, kool.

*reported*
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Dude, have you got a death wish? You're pretty much f*cked. And can't you see ther irony of you being on the pit right now? FAILED!
I defecate all over my clothes to get extra protected
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Quote by vegetable-tron

Dude don't diss Lincoln Park, they're my favourite band.

*reported*
edit: too late
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by vegetable-tron

so?
Quote by Kensai
Dude don't diss Linkin Park, they're my favourite band.

*reported*
edit: too late

fixed
he's so accurate

well mannered and educated too
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
I hate Tool and Lincoln Park...
I like R&B Slow Jam & Funk songs best. Comment me if you likey.
Pretty much all music is good to me.
Haters gonna hate