Page 1 of 4

I noticed it was a drink coaster yesterday and flipped ****.
Last edited by brandewyork at Feb 16, 2009,
Oh what the fuck, man!
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
wait wut
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Sorry, I don't see what you did thar.

EDIT: Now I do, awesome.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Last edited by floppypick at Feb 16, 2009,
holy damn
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
holy jizz stained spandex, batman!
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Someone get this man 300 million dollars!
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

THERE IS NO GOD!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
You're a genius!
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
Holy ****ing ****!

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT
He's saying that those plastic protrusions have a purpose, despite what previously thought, and that purpose is to support the cup above a table, A.K.A. coaster.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Sir, you deserve the nobel prize.
Guitar: Fender Standard Tele

Amp: Marshall JCM900 4100

Pedals: Boss DS-1, Dunlop Crybaby, Dancelectro CC-1, Ibanez LU-20
Oh my holy sh*t!!!

You need to post this in the Mindfu*k thread, its just that insane.
WHY DIDN'T THEY TELL US ON COMMERCIALS!?!?!?!? Ahhh!!
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
I just realized something. If you're using the lid as a coaster, then what are you using as a lid? No one in their right mind gets two lids per cup. That throws off the the perfect 1/1 lid-to-cup ratio!

Also, if you sacrifice the lid for a coaster, you are potentially setting yourself up for a spill of massive proportions. You've got to be mad to think that those bumps on the underside of the lid provide adequate support.
Quote by happytimeharry
I just realized something. If you're using the lid as a coaster, then what are you using as a lid? No one in their right mind gets two lids per cup. That throws off the the perfect 1/1 lid-to-cup ratio!

Also, if you sacrifice the lid for a coaster, you are potentially setting yourself up for a spill of massive proportions. You've got to be mad to think that those bumps on the underside of the lid provide adequate support.

They fit snug underneath the drink. It doesn't stand on it.
Quote by happytimeharry

noooo you'll ruin it!
Quote by templar08
Holy ****!

RIP Dime

For some reason, the RIP Dime made me laugh.

And also, this is the best thing I have ever seen. Ever.
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
I spill McD's drinks all the time!
but thanks to TS, that wont happen ever again.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio 60's Tribute
SX stratocaster
MIA Fender Stratocaster
Vox AD50 Vox AC15C1 Vox AC30CC2X Laney LH50r
Guitar>Joe Bonamossa Crybaby > AquaPuss> Sparkle Drive> Green Rhino> DejaVibe> Amplifier
CROWN VIC
Page 1 of 4