To order a Carvin Legacy head and a 2x12 Cabinet without first playing it? From everything I've heard and from looking at my style and the amps tonal qualities, I think it's my perfect setup. But I'm not gonna get a chance to play it before ordering.

Worth the risk?

BTW the cab is their new 212 loaded with Vintage 30s.
Can you send it back if you dont like it?
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I believe in the "personal opinion" school of thought, I doubt you've heard of it. Now, go waste your time on something that doesn't annoy me

---

Female guitarist
You want to check my profile. Do it.

Flickr
Quote by KiraIBZ
Can you send it back if you dont like it?

IDK, I'll check out the Carvin website.

I was jw if anybody had any good insight on the amp or had been in a similar situation to what I'm in.
you should be able to, i think you get to try it for 2 weeks and if you dont like it you can send it back. The guys at Carvin are great
FS LTD EC-50 with GFS PowerRails Bridge pickup
I know several performing Carvin owners- all 100% satisfied.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
You should at the very least look at some youtube clips to make sure it has the tones you want. If there are amps you can try that you really really like as well, I'd go with one of those instead.
Quote by TheQuailman
You should at the very least look at some youtube clips to make sure it has the tones you want. If there are amps you can try that you really really like as well, I'd go with one of those instead.

Yea I've done the Youtube research and am greatly impressed with the amp. I'll probably go amp hunting in 2 months for my birthday, and have the option for the Carvin on my list.