Meh won't be long.

God comes along and destroys us all with his mighty banhammer.
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
You eventually crash into the edge of it. Die. Then respawn at your home.
Quote by UnintendedBliss
Does it ever end? and if so, how, and whats beyond it?

some people just dont understand that the universe is constantly expanding and that it does not end.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
Meh won't be long.

God comes along and destroys us all with his mighty banhammer.

icwatudidthar

unfortunately it doesn't fit the situation.
I don't believe he's asking if there's a end to it time-wise
I think he means, is there a boundary, an outer limit.

Which doesn't make TS any brighter. None of us know. And if this starts a religious debate, I'm gonna be pissed.

Quote by Myfirstpubes
some people just dont understand that the universe is constantly expanding and that it does not end.

Don't sound so high and mighty with your post. Think: how can it be expanding if there isn't an end to it? What's pushing outward to cause expansion, then?
But, if it's expanding it has to have boundaries, so whats at those boundaries?
I am
Immortal

I have inside me

according to physics the universe keeps on expanding. so there is no end to it

edit: hmm but then again what if you go into a space ship and travel faster than the speed at which the universe expands?

actually wait i remember hearing someone say that it's constantly expanding but no one can ever reach the end cause IF somehow they managed to go that fast (which is impossible according to more physics) the universe would start to expand at that rate as well making it impossible to reach the boundary since you would become the boundary.

i'm no physicist and i have very little credibility here so if someone wants to add to this (or take away from it) please do so.

EDIT x2: but wtf is it expanding in!! like oxygen expands in a room so what 'room' is the universe expanding in!?!?! maybe a dimension!? so that means outside the universe is a different dimension!? but i saw on t.v. a professor say there are many dimension in our world not just the 3rd but we can't observe them because we exist as the 3rd dimension.

my mind is ****ed...thanks for nothing TS
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Last edited by Wesseem at Feb 16, 2009,
Mind****.
I duno how you can even begin to comprehend that.
Makes awesome drunk/stoned conversations.

I think it must end somewhere, but I don't have a ****ing clue where.
an alternate cowboy universe
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
No one knows.
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Quote by Putrefaction
No one knows.

it is so illogically logical, it just doesnt stop. Some things are infinite. The universe is one of them.
It's expanding, so it DOES have an edge. There's just nothing beyond that edge.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Myfirstpubes
it is so illogically logical, it just doesnt stop. Some things are infinite. The universe is one of them.

You speak as if this is fact. Its not.
Its one of many theories.
All forms of rock and guitar are destroyed. Bang, the end. Alternitavely, someboys makes a giant mentos n coke experiment and everything explodes.
the dark energy will eventually cause it to grow too big and it will tear itself apart
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.

Quote by MattAnderson111
steee21 wins.

that was an illustration of my suggestion
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
my brain can't even comprehend that there is 'nothing'. I believe there's something after death, i dont know what, but its there, and i cant even thing that There is nothing outside the universe. What if there were other big bangs or creations, depending on your belief, and there are other universes?
I am
Immortal

I have inside me

Slash forgets how to play guitar due to alzheimers. God is so upsset he presses delete.
Quote by steee21
Futurama.jpg
Win.

EDIT:
Heavyairship: haha, I skipped that because I saw the image.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Last edited by americablanco at Feb 16, 2009,
Quote by UnintendedBliss
my brain can't even comprehend that there is 'nothing'. I believe there's something after death, i dont know what, but its there, and i cant even thing that There is nothing outside the universe. What if there were other big bangs or creations, depending on your belief, and there are other universes?

I believe that's called the multi-verse which is quite an interesting idea, it's incredibly unlikely that we will never have proof for it but it's still interesting to ponder. IMO it's a lot more likely than a meta-physical realm.

Quote by robl95
Slash forgets how to play guitar due to alzheimers. God is so upsset he presses delete.

Last edited by aaciseric at Feb 16, 2009,
Quote by aaciseric
I believe that's called the multi-verse which is quite an interesting idea, it's incredibly unlikely that we will never have proof for it but it's still interesting to ponder. IMO it's a lot more likely than a meta-physical realm.

multi-dimensions?
The best theory for me to use, without going into religious matters (which i would) is to think of The Universe as a balloon. Its ever expanding. although it may not be a HUGE balloon..it is still ever expanding along with time. This is as far as i can go without touching the religious borders that i believe. if you want to know that. then PM me. lol
Why don't we stop thinking about things and eat cake?

Quote by robl95

Or this.