Okay, so for 6 months, I've searched everywhere and have not found a job, not even in the damn fast-food industry, and now, I've lost my car. I know this proably isn't the right place to ask, but does anyone have an suggestion on how to get some decent cash? I already tried whoring myself, but I'm just too ugly.
sell sperm to a sperm bank?
i should try this actually but i've not thought enough about the ethical and moral consequences...
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Quote by Deadmen
Okay, so for 6 months, I've searched everywhere and have not found a job, not even in the damn fast-food industry, and now, I've lost my car. I know this proably isn't the right place to ask, but does anyone have an suggestion on how to get some decent cash? I already tried whoring myself, but I'm just too ugly.

damn... I was about to say you can ***** yourself out to 50,000 fat chicks for $1.00 each. Well then, you my friend are fucked.
just keep trying to get a job, its all you can do, get yourself to a job centre or whatever the *insert your relevant country here* is.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by untalented
i should try this actually but i've not thought enough about the ethical and moral consequences...

You don't actually get a lot of money for that, they are super selective and you can't have sex or masturbate for like a month long stretch (except for when giving specimens at the sperm bank)

You can sell plasma, that might make you a couple hundred a month.

Quote by ross1234
just keep trying to get a job, its all you can do, get yourself to a job centre or whatever the *insert your relevant country here* is.

the problem with this is, there really aren't any jobs, everyone is getting laid off, hell the unemployment office here just laid off a bunch of people.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Feb 16, 2009,
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Well then, you my friend are fucked.

Or not, as the case may be.
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
Quote by untalented

You need a college degree, and you need to be a certain height, ect. They don't want stupids and short and the weak to spawn.
Slot machines. There is a friend of my father that earns up to 3000 € per month with only slot machines (he know all exploits), and he doesn't have a job.

Or you can work from home. I work for Google, but there isn't so much work to do nowadays.
Quote by Poglia

Or you can work from home. I work for Google, but there isn't so much work to do nowadays.

Intresting, please tell me more.
Quote by Myfirstpubes
damn... I was about to say you can ***** yourself out to 50,000 fat chicks for $1.00 each. Well then, you my friend are fucked.

No he isn't..If he was than he wouldnt have a money problem..Duh
Damn, I know how you feel. I have not been able to land a job, even part time at a video store for Christ's sake as well. For the past few months I worked as an "unauthorized" contractor, and made about 2000 dollars in about 4 months. I haven't had that job opportunity though lately because of ****ty weather. I just did random crap for people like maintenance, painting, mowing the lawn, landscaping, and such.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.