Boss Metal Zone
Quote by Jaymz2K
Kidding, they hate you and want you to be miserable.

Also, Charmander.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If I teach myself to cum on command with the word Jackpot... Won't make any bets, but I'll still be a winner.
Quote by Bowe
so wait... does PETA think all gay people are vegans?
hey, regardless of what others say, use the metal zone. it works best =] and line 6 aint good IMO.
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
Peavey Classic 50 power amp
GK Neo 4x10
i have a uber metal and its much better than the metal zone.

but the metal muff with top boost is also very good
you are what you is
Quote by nightraven
this!

that!
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
I like my Metal Muff, but I have also heard some really good tones out of the Line 6 Uber Metal.....then again it was being play on the clean channel of a Classic 30....and it was recorded so it probably had post EQ....

But (and I'm starting to sound like WTF! is a Tab) but what amp do you currently play through?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by LaidBack
I like my Metal Muff, but I have also heard some really good tones out of the Line 6 Uber Metal.....then again it was being play on the clean channel of a Classic 30....and it was recorded so it probably had post EQ....

But (and I'm starting to sound like WTF! is a Tab) but what amp do you currently play through?

DAMN !!!! you beat me
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
line 6 spider 3 75watt and i have been borrowing the uber metal for the past week but it just gives me a bigger boost on what i already have so i was thinking of somthing different.
Quote by greg319
line 6 spider 3 75watt and i have been borrowing the uber metal for the past week but it just gives me a bigger boost on what i already have so i was thinking of somthing different.

SELL the amp and get a Peavey Vypyr 30w + Sanpera II........... you wont regret that decision.....
feel free to add me
Quote by LaidBack

Quote by greg319

delete this post........
no double posting.........
feel free to add me
Quote by greg319

That amp doesn't take pedals very well, get a new amp first.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Bah, it wasn't consecutive and it was the same text so the double post could have been a mistake.

Anyway, if you want something different go with something different. Keep "borrowing" the Uber Metal as long as you can if you like it this way you can save up for either a new amp or just a better pedal. I have heard a few good things about the Blackstar tube distortion pedal....but Greg, go to your local shops and try stuff out. See what you like!
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by LaidBack
Bah, it wasn't consecutive and it was the same text so the double post could have been a mistake.

Anyway, if you want something different go with something different. Keep "borrowing" the Uber Metal as long as you can if you like it this way you can save up for either a new amp or just a better pedal. I have heard a few good things about the Blackstar tube distortion pedal....but Greg, go to your local shops and try stuff out. See what you like!

Cheers bud!
No problem. It's what I do!

Also check out the Vox Satchurator or Ibanez Tube King. Look em up on proguitarshop.com's youtube channel.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals