You may think I'm a complete douche for posting this but I don't use pedals often so anywayssss..

Is there any sort of pedal that recreates the effect a Wah Pedal does but automatically? So you don't have to use your foot, and you control the time and all that.

I tried flangers and phasers but they don't do the trick.

auto wah...........
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Last edited by WTF!!is a TAB at Feb 16, 2009,