ok this is gonna get lengthy....

About 1 1/2 weeks ago I was in a car accident, nothing huge, My bumper was dented, I lost both turn signals and one head light, the other headlight must be held in by masking tape. I figured it would be ok since the accident was the other guys fault and things would go through rather quickly...or so I thought.

What originally happened in the accident was I was comin down a slight hill around a bend on Warrington ave (a street in my town), at the bottom there is a road that connects named Boggs ave. Well the traffic on Boggs ave has a stop sign, so I have the right-of-way. Well this tool pulls out and I T-Bone him, no one was hurt and both vehicle were drive able, so the police did not come because it is against their "policy" to do so in that situation.

Upon examining the other guy's insurance documents I found out the car is owned by Century III Chevrolet, the biggest car dealership in western PA, so I had assumed it was a rental or company car and they would be in touch.

So later that day I called my insurance and told them exactly what had happened. They told me my best bet would be to wait until Century contacts me. Two days later I get a call from their body shop wanting my insurance companies number, I gladly gave it to them and expected a speedy resolve to this situation. Boy was I ever so wrong.

So I had called my insurance company today to ask them if anything had happened and they had said that Century was blaming it on me and thankfully my insurance company had backed me up and denied their claim against me. so I looked up century's number and gave them a ring. I spoke to the guy that I had talked to before, he blatantly told me it was my fault and I should turn it into MY insurance and pay MY $500 deductible. His side of the story was quite humorous.

Apparently he had waited at the stop sign for some time and decided to go when he saw no one coming. He also said that the driver had gone 20ft from the stop sign when I had hit him....

Now the best thing about that is the road isn't even 20ft wide, so technically he would have been in the apartment building across the road.

So there was some very irate conversation on my part and then it was revealed to me that the man that I had hit is in fact Century III's owner, so obviously he will fight it to the death.

After this moron I was on the phone with at their collision center hung up on me twice he said he was finally talking to his insurance and that they would contact me in the next 48hrs.....

So now I'm at odds with what to do...

TL;DR

I'm in a battle with the owner of a multimillion dollar business over a car accident that was clearly his fault. Unfortunately there were no witnesses who stopped to help out.
i play drums and guitar :
Just about to type TL;DR then I saw the bottom bit, ummm your pretty much screwed lol, let us know how it works out for you... good luck
I defecate all over my clothes to get extra protected
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
Stick to your guns.

Also, photo the crash sight and clearly mark where the stop signs are and where the incidnet happened. There could be a chance this could go court.(but i highly doubt it)

It's just another case of the big business man shitting on the little guy.
Quote by Bushinarin
Get a lawyer.

Thats my plan if they don't call me soon
if you know it wasnt your fault then fight it since the dude seems to have no proof that it was your fault
at least there were paragraphs

I might attempt this challange later
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Have a look to see if there are any CCTV cameras in the area, might be able to get it on tape.
Get revenge Aluminum & Iron Oxide in one coffee can add something to start the chemical reaction and watch the contents liquefy and melt through the engine block in under 10 seconds.
Either that or the classic potato in the tailpipe.
So there was some very irate conversation on my part and then it was revealed to me that the man that I had hit is in fact Century III's owner, so obviously he will fight it to the death.

You just proved mr century right ^^ yeah takes pics, and hopefully it gtes to court! sounds like u gona win.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Uh people do this in the UK. They rent cars and crash on purpose, to claim whiplash and other injuries and get compensation. With a hire car your insurance is unaffected. He's conning you.
Quote by ##_Guitar-newb

You just proved mr century right ^^ yeah takes pics, and hopefully it gtes to court! sounds like u gona win.

how did I prove him right? if someone pulls out in front of you, wouldnt you hit then also?
Last edited by bluehawk15620 at Feb 16, 2009,
Quote by bluehawk15620
Thats my plan if they don't call me soon

I wouldnt reccomend it, I know your after that justice feeling...giving that prick what he deserves but, it will be easier and cheaper to just pay the $500 and move on with your life.
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
Just stick to your story. Whatever you do don't admit you were to blame in any way.

Does your insurance not include free legal advice? A lot of policys over here cover you up to about £50,000 worth of it.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.