So on Saturday I went to GuitarCenter to pick up a new amp (a Fender Blues Jr.) and this: a Fender 1989 MIJ Strat (used, obviously). It plays incredibly well and sounds incredible through my new amp. However, most of the pictures I took of the guitar are over the 2.00 MB upload limit, so how do I make the files smaller so I can put them up on here?
Fender 1989 MIJ Strat (It's from the 80's, so it's gotta be legit!)
Breedlove AC25 SM
I REALLY want to see that equipment, I'm GASing for something like that

well, you can upload to a site (photobucket, imageshack) and post the links here as in *link*[ / I M G ] , with no spaces
Alright, hopefully I did this right:

Breedlove AC25 SM
I see I'm failing pretty hard. I'm using photobucket, but now I see what to do:

Breedlove AC25 SM
Beautiful guitar. I just PMed you with links , sory bout that

Congrats
that's a nice buy. How are you liking the Blues Jr. ?
my gear:
Epiphone LP standard
roland microcube
Thanks guys, I got her for about $400 with a case, so it was a pretty good deal IMO, and I got the blues jr. for the same price, too. Both the amp and guitar are fantastic sounding, and I really get that blues sound that I wanted.
Breedlove AC25 SM
Last edited by Zer0_In at Feb 16, 2009,
Quote by Zer0_In
Thanks guys, I got her for about $400 with a case, so it was a pretty good deal IMO

I would have to agree, nice buys. The bjr is a great little amp with a lot of kick. I bet you're nailing some srv tones with that pair.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
I think I am in love, that strat is nice.
Gear: I haz some

Quote by RCA1186
hah its ok besa, i still love you

^ guess someone has too
I have a question regarding my guitar (weird, right?) I'm pretty sure the pickguard isn't original, as it's a completely different color than the pickups. Also, it's not fitting the guitar right: in two spots (by the bridge and by the pickup selector) it's raised up off of the guitar. Can this cause any long-term damage to the body or anything else?
Breedlove AC25 SM
I dont think it will or can cause any damage to your guitar.

That is fiesta red i believe, not candy apple red. Such a nice strat colour, awesome combo, strat and a blues jr. can nail a lot of good blues tone.

happy playing
reach in the darkness for what you can find travel great distance in your mind.
AAAAAAHHHHHH BIG PICS!!!! Beautiful Guitar you got there. Happy new G,A day
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.