read title. and i mean does it affect it in any way possible. plus do i have to adjust the truss rod, or is that something that i might have to do, might not?
Unless you really really really know what your doing do not mess with your truss rod. Check out what kind of bridge you have, and you should be able to do some of what you would like with your action from there. Too low though and you'll get buzzing.
Quote by Poglia
Yes. Lower action = louder sound.

not necessarily.

higher pickups= louder soud. if you lower the action without lowering the pickups, volume and tone will change slightly.

also, if you go too low, you will get fret buzz
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
i've got a floyd rose, so i was hoping i wouldn't have to mess with the truss rod, cause i don't want to do that. does the height affect noise at all? i mean unwanted noise, not what i play.
what do you mean? too low, you get fret buzz. to high, the pickups are too far from the strings

no truss rod adjustment necessary.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
The truss rod adjusts the relief of the neck. It doesn't affect the action.
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
Quote by AngusJimiKeith
what do you mean? too low, you get fret buzz. to high, the pickups are too far from the strings

no truss rod adjustment necessary.

To high, and it's more difficult to play.
You can just raise the pick ups if you like, that's got nothing to do with the action
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
no, i think you misunderstand or i typed something wrong. if i lower action, i'm aware of the possibility of fret buzz, but will the static and other unwanted noises be affected at all? i don't plan on messing with the truss rod at all.
yeah, i know..actually, i said that in my first post. but its not always harder to play on high action. i know for a fact slide works way better with high action. however, for all other circumstances, you are right.

EDIT: okay, i understand now. no, static or that type of noise wont be affected.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
They stopped asking