As with most production line guitars, you really need to play them in person to see what you like the best. One MIM telecaster could play excellent and the next one could play like absolute turd.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I love my mexi p-bases, they're amazing. But I've also played some amazing Squiers and Ibanezes from Koren and Indonesia... and I've also played some dog awful Mexis and American basses, too. Long story short: go check them out.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
As with most production line guitars, you really need to play them in person to see what you like the best. One MIM telecaster could play excellent and the next one could play like absolute turd.

Exactly. A good one is world tour-worthy IMO. A bad one deserves to be given to Pete Townshend or Ritchie Blackmore for a good "set-ending" axe if you catch my drift.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Hmmm...get the Precision bass if you want a bass, the Telecaster guitar if you want a guitar...Squiers if you want both.