Hi.
Recenlty I've been widening my music horizons and I found that I realy liked Sonic Syndicate, who are apparently a Melodic Death Metal band, yet I don't know any other Melodic Death Metal bands.
Could anyone reccomend some more Melodic Death Metal for me, please?
My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
Children of Bodom, In Flames, the Haunted, At the Gates, Kalmah, Arch Enemy, Norther, Archeon/Made of Hate, Soilwork, thats all i've got off the top of my head. I'll post more if i think of any.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
parkway drive, burning the masses, return from exile uhmm

all shall perish and thats all i got for now
Gear
Jackson Dinky (Yeah)
Crate Flexwave 120 Head (Yeah)
Randall RX412 (Yeah)
not really death metal but definitely melodic

For The Fallen Dreams
theyre pretty brutal. and pretty awesome.
dark tranquility?

"melodic death metal" is such a widely used term... ive heard it used to describe everything from really brutal metal with the occasional melodic riff, to oldskool-style, not-particularly-heavy-thrash with death screams
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
FFS!Can't believe knowone mentioned DEATH!Chuck Schuldiner Rules!(R.I.P.)Check out the symbolic album!
I wouldnt place sonic syndicate in any genre that has the word death or metal in it.
Dismember's first few,Ares Kingdom and Arghoslent.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.