Yes i would
60 40%
No i would not
64 42%
I don't think about becoming famous
26 17%
Voters: 151.
Page 1 of 2
I do a fair bit actually, and i reckon i would probably very cocky. i think it would be nearly impossible to stay grounded

how do you think you would act if you became famous? would you change a lot?
I like to think that I would be quite generous. I don't have a problem with giving money to people even now, and I'm poor.
I would try and act the same, except I would buy stuff for all my friends and travel to random places when I felt like it. Also, I would laugh at people who I knew before I was famous and didn't like that much.

Also, if I were famous I would probably have to fap much less.
kill all humans
I don't think I could be arrogant, it's just not how I am, even if I was famous.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
I'd be myself, just much more extreme. In other words, a total dick.

+1.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
I'd be myself, just much more extreme. In other words, a total dick.
i actually agree with this

so probably just more cocky
There's no way to know for sure. I don't think I would ever make music mainstream/popular enough to be that famous, so I'm in the clear.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
I would be a complete douche. Always hanging around the paparazzi, letting anyone and everyone get as many pictures or interviews they wanted. Yes. I would get more exposure than the ****ing Jonas Brothers if that's at all possible...lol
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
I'd buy a baby seal skin coat, douse it in gasoline, give it to a homeless guy, then give him a cigarette, and then give him $10 to go and smoke in a church... In every city I go too.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
I would still be doing my own thang

screw everybody else who dosent like the way YOU are, be a leader not a follower
I'd be dryly whimsical, witty, and slightly eccentric, more or less like I am now. In short, I'd be Frank Zappa.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
to anyone that says they would be the same or down to earth. Face it if we had 10m going onto the bank every year we would all be like bono.
Sigs Are For Pussies
I'm not quite sure, but I do think about it. If I become famous, I'd try my hardest to stay the same, cuz I love the way I am now....

But there's that fear of becoming a cocky douchebag, which is exactly the kind of people I hate, and I'd never want to be that.
i would be pretty much the same but i think alot of people around me would change the way they acted around me

but my mock arrogance would make it seem like im a jerk
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
I don't think about it.
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?
I'd be more confident, but pretty much the same person. And I draw a clear distinction here between arrogant and confident.

I act a little bit like a famous person already.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I'd like to think I wouldn't change. And say for example, I won an amazing amount of gold medals, and was found toking at a party, I myself wouldn't apologize, as it would be my choice. Even if it did jeapordize my career within a certain organization.
I don't thnk about it, because I don't strive to be famous.

My main musical influences and heroes aren't famous (as in mainstream famous, as I can only guess this thread is about).

Justin Broadrick, Devin Townsend, Mikael Åkerfeldt, Steven Wilson, etc.

What do I care about fame?
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I think id be pretty charitable, and a lot happier, with happiness id become a better person
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Quote by doubtfull
I'd change because I wouldn't know how to handle the attention.

This, I think I would change, but not because I'd want to, just how do you handle waking up and seeing your face somewhere else than in your mirror?
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
I'd be a humble person if I was rich, not one of those douchebags that thinks that they **** gold.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by doubtfull
I'd change because I wouldn't know how to handle the attention.

That seems doubtfull.
Quote by Kyle.E
I'd like to think I wouldn't change. And say for example, I won an amazing amount of gold medals, and was found toking at a party, I myself wouldn't apologize, as it would be my choice. Even if it did jeapordize my career within a certain organization.
yeah, same

i wouldn't change how i am, in what i do, but more how i go about doing it
I think I'd be the same, Because I sure as hell wouldn't be moving to Hollywood or any of that ****. Kentucky is good enough for me. I think living here whilst famous would help keep me grounded.
I'd probably start making idiotic remarks about society and be a general spazzbot anyway.

not like I'm not like that now anyway
Its simple really:

show me yours, and I'll show you MINE
I'd like to think that I wouldn't change too much.. but I probably would.
I would like to think I wouldn't change, but I honestly think it would change me without me realising it.
I'd honestly be humble...and reclusive.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I would ride a ****in' Porsche 911 Turbo occassionally on the street where i used to grow up to show 'em i made it.

That would be the only bad habit i would grow with the fame. I would try to isolate myself from people spending all my time is ski resorts, wearing ski googles and stuff which could hide my face so no one would reckognize me.
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
Last edited by Daneeka at Feb 17, 2009,
Even the smallest thing you experience changes you in some way.
Something as big as becoming famous IS going to change you whether it be in a good or a bad way. It's unavoidable.
404: Sig not found.
Page 1 of 2