I'm finally getting around to putting these up. An Agile 2800 baritone from rondosmusic.com. Great people to deal with, and the guitar is of great quality. Great for drop B and A tunings. Pickups are stock but handle the low tunings great. Came setup great, with no fret buzz anywhere. The guitarist in the band I'm playing bass in right now has a Epiphone Les Paul Custom and a Gibson Les Paul Studio and he was blown away by the guitar yesterday when I took it to band practice. He was even more pissed when I told him how much I paid To the pics!

i have an SX off of rondo thier nice guitars for a sweet low price lol
✠I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few
✠Adolf Hitler✠
sweet guitar man, enjoy those drop tunings
Fender 1989 MIJ Strat (It's from the 80's, so it's gotta be legit!)
Breedlove AC25 SM
pretty sweet, what do those pickups sound like ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
pretty sweet, what do those pickups sound like ?

They actually sound decent. Like I said its in Drop A and they sound good. I used to play my Ibanez RG3EX1 in drop A and it has the Ibanez/EMG pickups in it and these sound a lot better.
Last edited by eyebanez333 at Feb 16, 2009,
Quote by eyebanez333
They actually sound decent. Like I said its in Drop A and they sound good. I used to play my Ibanez RG3EX1 in drop A and it has the Ibanez/EMG pickups in it and these better.

Is playing in drop A really necessary? At which point do you just decide to get a bass?
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Baritone + silver burst LP is just pure win in my books. Ive seen those on the Rondo site, have always appealed to me, what was the actual scale, 27?

Congrats on the new guitar man, hope it serves a treat.

^You think about a bass when you want to sound like a bass
Last edited by hmmm_de_hum at Feb 16, 2009,
Quote by srvflood
Is playing in drop A really necessary? At which point do you just decide to get a bass?

is posting on this thread asking if drop a is necessary when thats the tuning he wants to play necessary?

sorry if that sounds confusing.

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.

Quote by DkassBTU
fly ass ******s wearin my hat

hahahahaha
Last edited by gebgebgeb at Feb 16, 2009,
I wouldn't mind a baritone, I'd probably just get a 7 string though. I don't think the silverburst is done very well, what gauge are the strings?
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
you can play some mad Buckethead riffs now ... but seriously thats gorgeous congrats
Congrats man, my biggest beef with Les Paul's was the bridge feeling like it was closer to the neck, and having to move my right arm farther towards the fretboard, which really threw me off. Doesn't look like a problem at all on that though.
Quote by srvflood

A guitar in drop A sounds nothing like a bass...but thanks for the worthless post. And I should also point out that this tuning is only dropping the low string a full step from the STANDARD baritone tuning anyway...so are you saying that baritone guitars in general aren't necessary?

Quote by hmmm_de_hum
Baritone + silver burst LP is just pure win in my books. Ive seen those on the Rondo site, have always appealed to me, what was the actual scale, 27?

Congrats on the new guitar man, hope it serves a treat.

^You think about a bass when you want to sound like a bass

Yep its 27" scale

Quote by Deep*Kick
I wouldn't mind a baritone, I'd probably just get a 7 string though. I don't think the silverburst is done very well, what gauge are the strings?

Not sure on the string gauges. They feel about the same as the bottom 6 strings on a 7. I'm getting ready to build a 7 string so I decided to get the baritone.
27"? Nice...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Whats a baritone? And nice, I have an agile myself.
My Gear:
Agile AL-3000 Honeyburst
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Quote by Arzon
Whats a baritone? And nice, I have an agile myself.

Longer scale, usually 27". Allows for it to be tuned lower while maintaining string tension...standard baritone tuning is BEADF♯B. 'Drop A' as its called, is just dropping the low B down a full step so the tuning is AEADF#B. Agile makes some great guitars...and Kurt is great help. I'm hoping to get my tax refund before they stop doing the custom shop guitars so I can order one of those
I had problems hiding the stain in my pants after i saw the pics.. Beautiful guitar
ARGH! making me check the FedEx tracker in shorter intervals! DAMN PRES DAY! My new agile's been sittin at the same sort facility since 5 a.m. (not 11 p.m. here).

Happy NGD!
is that a baritone?
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Quote by _Sanitarium_
ARGH! making me check the FedEx tracker in shorter intervals! DAMN PRES DAY! My new agile's been sittin at the same sort facility since 5 a.m. (not 11 p.m. here).

Happy NGD!

Thanks! Mine was over a week late! It was mis-sorted by UPS and ended up in California (I live in KS). Good thing is...Kurt is working to get me a refund on shipping! Great dude. I highly recommend Rondos Music. I will definitely be buying another guitar...hopefully a custom shop

Quote by edge11
is that a baritone?

Yep. 27" scale. I got the last one they had in stock.
Last edited by eyebanez333 at Feb 17, 2009,
Quote by Fritz621
i have an SX off of rondo thier nice guitars for a sweet low price lol

Hey, where's your SX made in?

TS: Looks cool!
Quote by sglover34479
Nice man. Looks schweet. I'm gettin an SX strat to use as a base for my frankie.

I thought about doing that if I ever decide to make another one. It would be easier than looking for all the parts...especially if you're doing the non-FR one.