but honestly who would believe this AND pay almost $200 for it! biggest load of bull**** i've seen in a while.

http://i-doser.com/storev3/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=83

"Gate of Hades" -
Gate of Hades / Premium (Unexplainable) / 30 Minutes / Smoke of their torment. Weeping and gnashing of teeth. Death. Destruction. No rest day and night. Tormented. Their worm does not die. Expect nightmares, near death experiences, and strong onset of fear. A failure of a creation that we offer only as a premium for those who want to experience both sides. And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

AND

"Hand of God" -
Hand of God / Premium (Unexplainable) / 30 Minutes / A dose that has been a lifetime achievement for I-Doser.com, and only held internal to I-Doser Labs for a very good reason: It isn’t meant for public consumption because it is considered just too powerful. It’s like the Holy One reaches from the sky, as you lay with closed eyes, and shows you the universe, everything, infinity. Only 5 people have ever witnessed the power of this dose, and it was put away in the I-Doser vault for fear of release. Fluttering eyelids, great and almost supernatural clairvoyance, rings of light and great insight, but all this comes with a price. It could also bring fear, an unknowing realization of self, and a breakdown of all senses. Weeping, fear, anger: you need to realize with such insight could come bad consequences.

UG what are your thoughts on I-doser and more to the point those two I-doser files.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
I don't like it at all.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I-doser would be so amazing if it were real, I think in the future we'll actually haves stuff like that, like those pleasure compartment things in Sleeper.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
it works. I downloaded all of them. Some of them are crap, obviously, and don't work as advertised, but some of them legitimately work
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
been covered a million times.

some people say that they feel "weird" or "strange" but for the most part it doesnt do too much.

just go buy the real drugs.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
its a joke. straight up, i tried peyote and all i got was a headache
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Placebo
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

the marijuana one did nothing for me. havent tried any other though.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
I imagine it's some sort of hypnosis that occurs, and hypnosis is largely influenced by the willingness of the individual to give in to suggestion.

So some people are more likely to be hypnotized and notice effects than others.
Quote by Popsai
Placebo

Obviously, I can't see how it would be able to work any other way.
There's nothing wrong with placebos as long as they work.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Explain to me,what the hell is this! Obviously it is not real drugs but what is it?
I decided to change my sig to something big and colorful
Quote by poopsmith666
it works. I downloaded all of them. Some of them are crap, obviously, and don't work as advertised, but some of them legitimately work

This.

Even if it is placebo, it does what I want.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
I just think it's more likely to not work for people who don't want to believe it will work, because they're focused on their skepticism the entire time.

Think about it, this is a website of guitarists. We've all heard and perhaps debated which guitarists put the most emotion into their work, but we've all heard a guitarist whose music emotionally affected us. So we've established that music is capable of making us sad, happy, aggressive, etc. Why couldn't it mimic the effects of drugs?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I've used it before. The salvia one's pretty cool (it's called Divinorum, after the other half of the plant's name), although it doesn't work on me anymore. The marijuana one worked once. It's fun to try, though.
Quote by Emo_scene101
Explain to me,what the hell is this! Obviously it is not real drugs but what is it?

It's a sound cllip. Sounds somewhat like the sound frequencies you get when tuning your guitar. At least the one I heard did. IMO it's def a placebo. does nothing for me
I hate my sig
Binaural frequencies is a legitimate concept. I tried IDoser once and it made me feel weird.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
anyone going to post a free link to them?
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Quote by sirrjj
anyone going to post a free link to them?

thepiratebay.com
My meh gear:
ESP LTD MH-400NT
Peavey Raptor Plus EXP
Digitech RP90
Digitech Bad Monkey
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi (WTS)
Crate GT15 (SHIT)

GAS:
Peavey 6505 112 combo
MXR 10-band EQ
Ibanez TS-9
Boss HR-2
Compressor (open to suggestions)
I was slightly relaxed when I listened to the one that's meant to make you sleep, and I doubt that was anything more than a placebo. Everything else did nothing.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I-doser works but the I-doser website over hypes it a lot. The 200$ doses are bull crap though. The marijuana one feels like the real thing but after you take the headphones off the thrill only lasts 10 minutes.
I-doser could only work if you think it WILL work before you try it. It would never work on me, but it can and does work on some people.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by Holy Katana
I've used it before. The salvia one's pretty cool (it's called Divinorum, after the other half of the plant's name), although it doesn't work on me anymore. The marijuana one worked once. It's fun to try, though.

Divinorum made me trip absolute BALLS. Some though, are just so ineffectual as to be extremely disappointing. Like the orgasm and sex ones. didn't ****ign work at all.
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
I had iDoser downloaded for a while, and I only tried the one for pot, and I just felt sleepy.

Granted, I didn't try anything else, so I might need to go back and try more, but I'm in no hurry.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Just tried the weed one, it did give that warm feeling some nice herb gives, though it didn't last and obviously was not potent. Still, gotta try it in the dark and in bed sometime soon.
See the whole point of binural beats is a great thing, but not for this... They can be used to soothe your brain, but this kind of stimulation isn't good for you. I think they're crap too, I tried at least three or four of them and not a thing. I gave them a chance to work too, I really expected something to happen because I use a binural beat tape to meditate to which puts me in the deeper states of meditation quicker, but this just didn't do a thing. Kind of sad really.
I think with a mixture of words, sounds and low frequencies, you could recreate any state of mind a human has been in before. That's the important part, "Been in before". How'd you suggest a feeling you've never felt. I could say to you "I want you to feel infinity", you couldnt. (That's an extreme example of course!). I could imagine in the future a psychology geek high on drugs will create an even better audio file to prove this works. I fully believe in the idea of a sound/frequencies triggering a physical responce in a human. It would need a human voice, suggestion, anchoring, etc. We are all very easily influenced, it's just finding that link between the physical (hearing, seeing, touching) and the mental (state of mind, thought patterns).

I'm pretty against this idea though, it's a very dangerous thing to get into. If you have bodily changes due to the suggestion of having them, that is very powerful and scary.

Anyway, this has probably been set up by the American Government, MKULTA 2
Quote by poopsmith666
Divinorum made me trip absolute BALLS. Some though, are just so ineffectual as to be extremely disappointing. Like the orgasm and sex ones. didn't ****ign work at all.

Really? I tried it, it didn't do anything.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Do they have the side effects of real drugs? Like if I was to use the ones that put you to sleep over and over again would I become dependent on it to go to sleep?
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period