Since everyone says that dean's are **** on here, and the majority love the high end BC RICH does anyone know if the Vs are good. Im prolly gonna go to guitar center and play a deab razorback V and a BC RICH does anyone have an opinion or suggestion about BC RICH V.
screw BC Rich.
Dean FTW!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Quote by entity0009
Animal Cracker

I'm pretty sure it's a type of noodle.
Quote by wackamasta
screw BC Rich.
Dean FTW!

Most pointless post ever

Anyway the specs on the bc rich look good, original floyd, emg pups, etc. I would at least try it out.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
i will be buying a Deluxe Nj Jr. V soon. ill let you know how it turns out.
You would be better off getting a Jackson King V or Rhoads.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Jackson-Phil-Demmel-Demmelition-King-V-Electric-Guitar-518753-i1399893.gc

Look at that, it is about the same price as most high end BC rich guitars like the KK Signature.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Last edited by random_B-RAD at Feb 16, 2009,
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/B.C.-Rich-DLXJRVO-Deluxe-Jr.-V-Electric-Guitar?sku=517529

stock EMG's 81 and 85, diamond inlays floyd rose trem, its a good guitar...but there are cheaper models of this out if you want....theres a kerry king model for about 400 but dunno if its any good...i just know this guitar is VERY good
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
yea that thing is deff sexy hopefully they got it somewhere around here so i can try it out.
I'm pretty sure someone screwed up the pickups or something on the one I played at GC cause it just sounded like mud no matter what settings I changed on the amp I was using and it was not a bad amp.