w/o bass n drums, there wouldn't really be rock music.

Schecter is pronounced 'Shek-ter', right? I don't want to walk in and say, "Hey, can I try out that Sketcher?" and have the helper reply with "Wtf, we don't sell shoes!"
*waits for humanity*
looks pretty solid for the price to me anyways
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
I hear great stuff about the new Acoustic. Unfortunately, I've never had the pleasure of playing one.

If it's decent at all, $400 is a great price for a 200W head and a 115, although it may very well leave you the desire to upgrade one day. I didn't feel like looking, but if the head has two parallel outs - leaving you the option to add a second cab later - then you might have something good on your hands.

200W will do you fine in smaller to medium gigs, especially if you can DI to the PA, and people say that Acoustic tone is nothing to complain about. So, if it fits your needs, it seems a viable option.
Les Claypool
Geddy Lee
Robert DeLeo
Flea

Weileder

...Coincidence? I think not.
looks worthy
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
sweet
w/o bass n drums, there wouldn't really be rock music.

Schecter is pronounced 'Shek-ter', right? I don't want to walk in and say, "Hey, can I try out that Sketcher?" and have the helper reply with "Wtf, we don't sell shoes!"
Be warned, it has no high end. I have a tiny bit of high end now cos of my nice shiny new RotoSounds. I swear my EQ controls do not work above the 800 band (nah, they do work, but on this 15, it doesn't do much.)

I don't remember how Acoustic 10s sound

if you like heaps of low end, this album is great. I love low end, I actually have to EQ some of it out though (because there is just so much on this thing).
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
March 12 to be exact.

Its a decent enough amp, but I must be the only forum member that is completely underwelmed by Acoustic's offering.
The cabinet is 8 ohms. So you'll get slightly more than 100 watts (around 110-120) watts as it is. Not the 200 as is advertised. So that for me is a deal breaker, you may as well get a B100 combo or a B200 combo and save the extra 90 bucks. And give half of it to me.
If you get it, one day you'll be wanting too upgrade, now ading a 2x10 cab would do fine, evena 4x10. But is 200watts out a full stack worth it?
Quote by IndianRockStar
The bass SHOULD cover the bottom end at the very least.

70's MOD Jazz->
BOSS LMB-3->
Hartke HA3500->
GENZ-BENZ NEOx 2x12->
Quote by anarkee
Its a decent enough amp, but I must be the only forum member that is completely underwelmed by Acoustic's offering.

Au contraire, my Moddess. Our very own Fitz is actually quite displeased with the Acoustics of today, as opposed to the Acoustics of yesterday. He says they're pretty mediocre, and that Guitar Center is just using the name recognition to move units.

...Not that I am an ambassador from thefitz. Official or otherwise.
Les Claypool
Geddy Lee
Robert DeLeo
Flea

Weileder

...Coincidence? I think not.