i ordered a peavey vypyr 30, but recieved an email saying that the Vypyrs were out of stock until the end of march. ive been looking around, and found a nice looking vox amp for just a bit more (+£45 to be exact). so i now have the option of either waiting over a month for the vypyr, or cancel the order and get the vox.

so help UG, which should i do?

thanks.

Vox: http://www.coda-music.com/product_info.php?products_id=4438&oscsid=59fa6b2ad8bacdaac2bc6193371787d8

Peavey: http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/77819

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

What Genres do you play???
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
mostly metal and hard rock

metallica, black label society, damage plan, pantera etc,

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

they both will do the trick i have a VT and its amazing, but the vypyr might be worth the wait.
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Quote by Silver-spear94
mostly metal and hard rock

metallica, black label society, damage plan, pantera etc,

Metal = Vypyr
but the VT series does fairly good with metal if you compare it to the ADVT ones..........
BUt Vypyr 30 + Sanpera II still gets my vote.......
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
both are versatile amps. overall the vypyr is better for hard rock and metal while the valvetronix is better for blues and rock. both are decent at both. the vypyr looks like the best solution for you.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20