Pretty good in my opinion, and the song "The Ninja" has a mind blowing intro.

Discuss, favorite songs, difficulties of tabs for you guys, do you any of you have covers on video on youtube?, etc. etc.
Great stuff, but I wouldn't go that far in saying they're the greatest.

I could, however, listen to :50-1:13 of Concerto all day long. It's that sweet.
Last edited by DaFjory at Feb 16, 2009,
they are as their name implies....cacophonous
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
The singer is terrible. Drummer is decent. Jason meh. Marty is Cacophony in my opinion.
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by Mental-lica
The singer is terrible. Drummer is decent. Jason is a freaking god. Marty is not that great to be honest.

Fixed. Cacophony = best speed metal band ever, and Jason Becker is a true cock rocking monster of shred.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
i've been trying to learn "images", that is such an awesome song, so well put together

freaken tough though!!
Peavey JSX 120 Half Stack
Mockingbird Evil Edge SE
Mockingbird Special(White)

Set sail to sea but pulled off course by the light of golden treasure --Hetfield, the Unforgiven Pirate

So I dub Thee Unforgiven Three! -How it should have been
Not really. They have some cool tunes and two great players, but it's not as good as it could be.. Probably has a lot to do with the singer.
Quote by DaFjory

+1

I could listen to SMS all day.
hue
Quote by DaFjory

Oh no, the best part of that song is 1:34 -1:53, now that is what I could listen to all day and to some one who said the best speed metal band, yeah that works, because I don't think they're are the best anyways, but best speed metal band works. To all the people who said Jason Becker sucks, Both Jason and Marty do about the same guitar work so how can one be better than the other? They're a tandom, and yes the singer does suck to the person who said the singer sucked. If they had a drummer with some double bass it would be awesome even though it wasn't popular back then.
Was anyone else disappointed with Go Off? Speed Metal Symphony was amazing and Go Off was just... Meh...
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Was anyone else disappointed with Go Off? Speed Metal Symphony was amazing and Go Off was just... Meh...

Go Off! was kinda less spectacular, but I do like Black Cat (chorus is cool with that whammying note thing) and Sword Of The Warrior (sick, sick riff from 1:05!!!)

I don't find Images as amazingly wonderful as everyone else. Just a nice instrumental, that's all.
Quote by DaFjory

I don't find Images as amazingly wonderful as everyone else. Just a nice instrumental, that's all.

ohhh man please listen to it again....

that or look up the guitar pro tab they have for it on UG, and watch what both guitars are doing....its epic man

epic
Peavey JSX 120 Half Stack
Mockingbird Evil Edge SE
Mockingbird Special(White)

Set sail to sea but pulled off course by the light of golden treasure --Hetfield, the Unforgiven Pirate

So I dub Thee Unforgiven Three! -How it should have been