can anyone out there list to an unknown song and work out the chord structure

Um...

what?
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

If I understand what you were trying to say, yes.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
ermmm I think i know what you mean generally yes , if its a song by like blink 182 or something then the chord pattern is really obvious and with those sort of bands you can actually work out the song before its over . but harder things like protest the hero and dream theater i couldnt do
Sorry for vague miss spelt question , i`m a new poster to this forum , the reason i ask is i would like to email someone a couple of songs to see if they could wok out the chord structure or not !!!!, f anuones interested my emails sean1882@hotmail.co.uk .
its indie brit pop stuff from the 90`s . cheers
Surely someones gonna take up the challenge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is the song on the musician's myspace page? Have you tried searching for it in the guitar tabs section? If it isn't there have you put up a tab request?

Why don't you tell us what the song is and who the artist is. Then anyone can try it. If the song isn't on the internet, upload it to rapidshare.com and post a link.
Originally posted by Capua47:

Oh well if your from austrailia then grades shudn't matter considering your just gonna grow up to be ol' stevie erwin eh?!

Gear:
Schecter Omen-6
Peavey Valveking 212
Metal Muff
Metal Zone
Jimi Hendrix Wah